#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

He always seems to play best when he knows he’s the man, that there’s nobody else to take charge.

Ok, was at the game tonight. I get it now… the guy’s a gun

7 Likes

I don’t see even the remotest connection with that coach and that club.

1 Like

Was huge in getting it forward for the Stringer goal prior to halftime and getting the momentum going in the third

This is why you play players in their proper positions.

4 Likes

Loves a worm burning chizzler.

Going to be so damaging disposing of the ball in his career. Looks every bit a pick 6 in the draft.

I’ve been raving to random people about how freaking good he was tonight; so why not Blitz too?

14 Likes

Brilliant. Nickname should be giroscope.

I wish you could swear on here sometimes to emphasis the importance of this young mans game but he F-ING killed it, so much potential ! We believe in you Franga!!!

Best game of the season - he warmed into things about this time last year so hopefully he can do it again this year!

Maybe he’s just more comfortable on Adelaide Oval?

Ducks flying vegetables

4 Likes

Played without a worry in the world, too. Beautiful to watch.

1 Like

Embraced having more responsibility. I feel it was his best all round game for the club. Some of those spoils were huge.

2 Likes

Spoiling and kicking elite.
If he could develop some mongrel could be anything.

He’s shown he can iron blokes out fairly, that’s good enough for now

1 Like

That was outstanding! Huge effort and was a real turning point in the game

1 Like

Like I said during the week he is best suited to that plus one intercept role. It’s no coincidence then when hurly was out last year he played his best foy
His not a lick down defender type, doest mean he can’t be in the future. But the inercepting role allows his natural game to shine.

Smiling like a split watermelon after the game.

Good on him.

11 Likes

He did what he normally does and looks at times for the low percentage risky but big payoff kick. Last night he nailed them.

Great game from him and he did it from start to finish.

1 Like

Wonder if Adelaide were watching that blind turn last night and thinking: “Yeah… We should’ve coughed up for this kid…”

Now it looks like he will play out his career in Red & Black and we will be forever thankful.