#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

He will come in this week for sure IMO

If we’d beaten Richmond would have been hard to change winning side but got smashed.

Built his fitness up, series of strong performances in 2’s so it’s time.

1 Like

maybe something to do with the fact that for the 1st 2.5 years of his career Aaron has either been unfit, injured, or depressed or any combination of the above. He’s only now got his body in a position where he might be able to run out a game at senior level and his head is in a good place.

Ridley would’ve gone out regardless. He’s found it a lot tougher after his debut.

I hope he plays. Replacement for Dea or Ridley If they rest him.

1 Like

Ridley’s getting dropped…

I think he debuted against Brissy and from memory it was the team his brother supported so hopefully gets a chance this week

Ridley got a dream game to debuit in, their team defence was a rabble and we owned the space down back.
Richmond applied massive pressure and Ridley found it tough, although he tried his best. He needs another pre-season, build some core strength particularly abductor strength, so they can’t just push him away so easily
and more weight. He has the skills and is a super kick . He will be back.

8 Likes

I thought Ridley was decent down back. I like his size agression and speed. I think he can play on smaller types so bringing in Francis for Dea could be a glimpse into the future.

B: Hurley, Hooker, Saad
HB: McKenna, Francis, Ridley

4 Likes

agreed. good taste of senior level and plenty of encouragement from his first couple outings. Back to the VFL to build on that and continue you to develop physically.

When are you going to play the frang?
Why aren’t you playing the frang now?
And so on… So please the frang.

4 Likes

Needs to play.

Is hard as nails and courageous as well as a very good kick.

Hopefully this week.

1 Like

LET’S PUT IT THIS WAY, HE PLAYED A HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN SOME OF OUR SENIOR PLAYERS.

We aren’t making finals this year so I can’t understand how Francis would come in for Ridley, we need to play the young players if anyone it should be Dea or even rest Goddard.

13 Likes

It’s the other stuff dermie inserts into his head region that causes him to be a moron

I understand that sentiment. We also have Redman who can play down back, and while its encouraging that he is getting multiple BOGs in the VFL, maybe we should just let him stay down there and get more midfield experience then come in if any more midfielders suffer injuries…

We always keep our kids in the reserves when they are smashing down the door.

You could find 10 players positions he could fill in the seniors so it’s time to reward consistent good form.

1 Like

Kicked a nice set shot from 60 in the VFL highlights on the club site.

Saw him just before at work, again looking very fit and happy. To me he seems to have grown a little.

9 Likes

good to hear, i hope he gets a game soon

if guelfi comes into brady’s work donningtons gonna throw a fit. heffsgirl too.

1 Like