IMG_5800

3 Likes

6 Likes

UN BROUGHT IN

Was looking foward to seeing him at the Gabbaā€¦

1 Like

I blame Dermott

1 Like

I hope he plays after the bye, i reckon if he came in and had a good game against brisbane it wouldā€™ve done wonders for him.

Yep, agree.

DONā€™T

Well, I just, umm, aaaaah Faaaaaaark this club.

1 Like

There is nothing surer then Francis getting senior games this year. No need to rush. Itā€™s really important he comes in at the right time.

5 Likes

Preach, my friend! Preach!

Which would have been this weekā€¦

Interstate game, against Brisbane. Small crowd, no real expectations. Sunday 1.10pm timeslotā€¦

Instead he will probably come in against WCE - at their fortressā€¦ 60k eagles fans, pressure on all night. Prime time Thursday night Football.

Setting him up to fail.

1 Like

Yeah, look, Iā€™m pretty insensitive to other peopleā€™s problems when they arenā€™t really really obvious. As such I know SFA about mental health. So take this comment with a grain of salt.

Your response seems like a fine response in a normal football sense. However I donā€™t consider this decision to have much to do with football at all.

Any update on his game yesterday?

Every report is that he played well.

1 Like

No, the VFL game clashed with the Bears blockbuster so no one went to it.

7 Likes

23d 11m (8-9 intercept marks)ā€¦

12 Likes

CANNOT be picked for West Coast game.

The new oval is injury city and a massive issue at the moment.

West Coast have already exceeded lower leg injury averages this season because of it. Brad Hill is also out and there have been injuries from other visiting teams.

One more week please.

1 Like

I donā€™t care if there isnā€™t really a spot for him right now, I donā€™t care if he can only play a half, I donā€™t care if it makes no sense at allā€¦ bring the big angry ranga in because itā€™ll be fkn exciting.

4 Likes

Has to come in, but if backline is already:

Dea Hooker Saad
Conor Hurley BJ

With Redman and potentially Ridley rotating off the bench.

Where does he fit?

As a fwd?

Or Francis back and move BJ to half forward to help with entries into F50 (we missed Zakaā€™s delivery imo). Or Conor in midfield?