#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

It’s time. I think he needs to come in so we can get Hooker to CHF. We took approximately SFA contested marks yesterday, and have only Smack as a marking target inside 50.

Bring in Aaron and release Hooksy and I reckon we’re a chance.

2 Likes

The reason we took no intercept marks yesterday is because Brisbane were counter-attacking into a huge amount of space. Sometimes from the kick ins.

I don’t think it would have been a good game for Francis to show his wares.

He might but I think playing the percentages the North game would be the better option. The guys at the club (coaches, psych, Aaron himself) will be best placed to get it right though I guess!!

1 Like

It’s time. I think he needs to come in so we can get Hooker to CHF. We took approximately SFA contested marks yesterday, and have only Smack as a marking target inside 50.

Bring in Aaron and release Hooksy and I reckon we’re a chance.

Let’s get some forward marking power. Hooker to CHF.

1 Like

Francis doesn’t play the same role as Hooker; and probably never will. Shutting down opposition talls deep in defense would be a waste of his awesomeness

1 Like

Marty looks like coming back in 2019. This strengthens the case for Franga to take a block of games in defence in the second half, but we have so many defenders in/ready to come in its not an easy decision. I would be thinking Dea out for Franga, because Redman was really good. Its probably a case of use Franga or lose him tbh.

No it’s not.

4 Likes

He asked to be traded last October. Right ?
So are you saying that he would be happy to play out the year in the VFL?

1 Like

Francis for Dea after the WCE game.

6 Likes

Hooker forward for the Eagles game makes a lot of sense, Otherwise we will see Guv take intercept after intercept against Brown and Smack.

1 Like

Nobody eats Red Rooster.

Oh look … 1+1=11.

Mate stop with the ill informed rubbish.
You have absolutely no information what so ever, so best not to just dribble rubbish as a substitute.

And I’ve already said all I’m going to say on the subject of use or lose.

1 Like

I thought it was a fair enough point.

Players who dont get opportunity when they think they deserve opportunity tend to leave for… opportunity… whether aaron feels that way is another question, but its not an outrageous thing to ponder.

4 Likes

I have no good oil, but I think it’s pretty obvious the way he is going that he will get some games in the second half of the year and will in all likelihood cement a place in the backline or interchange.

That avatar is fkn disturbing.

2 Likes

This post contains less substance than a vacuum.

If you know more than thou but don’t share anything, don’t berate those that haven’t got the inside word, it was a fair question given he did ask for a trade last year.

3 Likes

It actually has more substance than the original post in the chain.

But whatever floats your boat.

feel free to not be a ■■■■ about it then.

Did he, or was that just Blitz rumour turned into fact based on media speculation?

“He is interested in a move back home but he’s obviously contracted and we still rate him highly as a footballer and value him as a person,” - Rob Kerr, you can argue semantics but thats asking to go home

2 Likes