#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

man if he gets off the chain next week, gonna gumb something chronic.

1 Like

4 years immeditately felt too long.

Probably right though.

Like.

Also says to me, that something else must have been sorted/fallen into place, so that we could finalise our offer. :thinking:

1 Like

Feels that way… fingers crossed.

1 Like

Was never in doubt. Has found form again is awesome from a passionate clubman.

yeah, no kelly.

5 Likes

Close to most improved this year IMO, I know tippa does some sensational run downs, but I reckon zakka is best tackler in the team now and one of the best in the league,he hardly ever misses one when he gets a chance, and his use of the ball by foot and by hand specially in tight congestion is second to none

1 Like

4 years is one too long, but if we’re giving Myers 3 years then he absolutely deserves 4.

1 Like

He hasn’t just been great getting the ball. His tackling seems to be really improved too. Laid a couple of beauties on the weekend.

2 Likes

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/teams/port-adelaide/port-adelaide-files-new-afl-contracts-for-forward-sam-gray-and-freeagent-defender-jasper-pittard/news-story/d1d2135e74ccb81aa7ff2f1028d4d6b6

6 Likes

LOL

Sad but true.

Would have been some decent coin as well seeing he didn’t truly test free agency.

Woohoo! Good news leading into finals!

Yep. Missed out on Martin, Kelly and Pittard so we are using our Watson and Stanton money this way.

For real though, I’m glad he’s re-signed.And it’s a way better lead in to a finals series than if he’d, I don’t know, flown overseas with his manager or something.

Would you have done the deal if it were 4 years, or lose him?

Hoping like hell it’s settled because we have snagged someone and know what we had left.

Hoping like hell it was 3 yrs on X but we negotiated 4 years on less because we need to facilitate another contract!

Happy with that. I think if we can get another good midfielder it will take pressure off him and he’ll be even better.
I’d rather 3 years but get that the 4the year probably was the clincher.

never thought i would say this but i am glad he re-signed. His 2nd half of the year has been what he is capable of. Great to finally see him get some consistency to his game. 4 years seems a little too long though. 3 would of been perfect. But im guessing another team would of been offering 4 so we had to match it

He’s earned it. Don for life.