#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

Za Ha Ra Kis will go bang this September

1 Like

I think Zerret has them both for tackling.

1 Like

How does one post an Instagram post inc captions?

Looking at Zakka, his body and physical presence is there at last. There is nothing tentative about him anymore.

I’m very happy with 4 years, he is in an age group where we need to keep him given the 30+ brigade won’t be here much longer.

Zakka, Heppell, Hurley, Hooker and Myers are very important in terms of the leadership though given, Jobe, Stants, BJ, Heater, Howlett, Kelly and Bags all won’t be here much longer.

Zakka back in the leadership group again next year for mine.

5 Likes

His tackling against Freo was 1st class

2 Likes

Depends on the monetary terms of the contract, has that been stated yet ?

It won’t be ‘stated’ as such, but there will be speculation.

Not sure. But his text there was:

This club has been a part of me since the day I was born. Every day I get to live my childhood dream of playing for this great footy club.

Another 4 years at @essendonfc means the world to me. Success is right in front of this playing group and I can’t wait to be a part of it!!

Yeah, don’t think he was leaving…

10 Likes
11 Likes

First class result for a first class team player. Well done EFC.

He’s gonna have an absolute belter next Saturday arvy.

1 Like

Heckuvah turn around since Rd 7, like others I hope his new found physicality is a sign of a genuine mindset shift. The Sydney game is a huge chance for him to stamp himself as a genuinely elite onballer.

One of my favourite players.

1 Like

I hope his form doesn’t drop because of this new deal. I feel like he always plays his best when his contract is up.

Very glad and relieved he has re-signed. Good news.

Now McKenna is the only missing piece. Get it done Jackets!

4 Likes

Re-signing prior to a final…
Is Zaharakis the anti-Ryder?

12 Likes

Deserves the contract, he has had a fantastic year and he is incredibly important.

Yay

3 Likes

Yeah pay that

Parish sorted?