#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

Injuries are bad luck but cant help to be dirty at the two Richmond blokes for tackling him and then injurying his shoulder/collerbone.

When we play the Tigers again I hope one of our players injures one of thiers.

2 Likes

There was nothing wrong with the tackle.
It’s a hard game footy.
He had the ball, and was duly tackled by 2 players in a ruthless well drilled team.

Let’s not turn into a bunch of softies just coz we’re losing a few games in disappointing fashion.

4 Likes

I wish our team was like that.

Yep, I thought the tackle was OK too.

However, that doesn’t mean I don’t want one of ours not hurting one of theirs, with a tackle that is bone breaking of course. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Reminds me of the Lonergan v Carrazzo situation. Not the tackle itself, but the idea that it was malicious or should have resulted in suspension.

1 Like

Very nice return. Looks hungry for success, an absolute professional is Zaka.

1 Like

Good game overall, was really worried what he’d produce coming back. Not his best but a good game to build from in the last month or so…

Needs to lower his eyes more and not just blaze away whenever possible but hopefully that was just rust.

Fairly impressive return from Zaka. You can tell we have missed his run and spread from stoppages.

Gun

1 Like

14 score involvements. Thought he lowered his eyes ok for first game back.

6 Likes

Thought he did well considering how underdone he looked at times. Will be better for the run, looked utter pish and off the pace earlier but contributed as the game wore on.

And people were happy to trade him haha he’s our Gaff

Apparently he is terrible coming back after an injury
Apparently

7 Likes

Hit up plenty of decent passes, probably more than anyone else on the ground today.

2 Likes

Had 4 centremetre perfect deliveries to marks in the f50

rest has done him well, come back on point

1 Like

KAKArakis

Soft as butter. The zaka of early 2017 that we all loved to hate.

4 Likes

KAKArakis … LOL

3 Likes

Gee the numpties come out after a loss

4 Likes

Not a good game today from Zaka. Been one of our best this year, will bounce back.