#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

I think there was something wrong with Zaharakis. I could tell from the way he was moving in the first 5 minutes of the game. Its only yesterday we heard that there is actually a reason for Hepps average game. If Zaha was not feeling well or has a niggle, I hope he can get over it and get back to the way he has been playing most of the year.

Heppell and Zaka looked disinterested which I found odd. He’s usually one of our better performers at G. Rolled his eyes at Goddard a few times.

Classic.

Demonstrative

1 Like

What’s the point?

1 Like

Lack of cohesion, sooking I dunno something was off.

What was up with Zakka on Friday… he looked disinterested?

I’m curious, in what way did he look disinterested?

He just went to half back after Goddard and Saad were Injured.

Played a quiet, team game.

Dare I say it, he showed maturity and experience.

He is gonna be our experienced head next year, and you’re gonna like it.

4 Likes

The more drive we get from half back impacts Zaka’s output. Iffy on the pressure but he’d be better served playing out of the fwd line if the drive is through the corridor and coming from half backs and central mids.

When he came back after the sternoclavicular issue he was good first 2 games back, In the last 2 games Zakka was not contesting the footy the way he was in the middle of the year and now appears to be playing a 100% outside mid defensive role. On the other hand Myers seems to be playing more of the attacking inside mid role that Zakka was earlier in the season.

Was good when he got the ball on Friday night, did a good job on the HBF. Though he didn’t contest the 50/50 ball anywhere near how he should be

Needs Hirdy to call him soft again.

3 Likes

Yeah i dont buy the position cr@p, he was definitely not going in hard for the ball. He needs to step up on friday

1 Like

His effort against Membery was poor

Worst 30 posession player in the league.

2 Likes

You must have watched a different game to me,
Far from our worst.

4 Likes

Just refuses to get the hard ball. He was soft IMO.

1 Like

Did sfa if you ask me. Shirked contests, sprayed entry’s into the forward 50. He will get his 30 possessions around the ground but fluffs all the important contests/ opportunities.

11 Likes

I guess.

He was a non factor in our loss (in terms of howlers) and he would have been a non factor if we won (in terms of plays made).