#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

Only at Essington could Zaharakis have a 13 year career

2 Likes

THREE MORE YEARS

Sadly he’s a modern day great

After a performance like today I think it’s unfair to single out a player. He was very ordinary, but so was everyone else. We know what he is, that’s not going to change now, asking him to be something he’s not won’t work now. He’s the cream on the cake, the guy that will polish off the good work of others, and that might be enough to win us a final or two when the team is in sync. What he’s not is someone who’ll graft when the going is bad - but then, who did today?

5 Likes

Most Improved 2020: David Zaharakis

2 Likes

He was ■■■■ today no question. But he was in a team where they were all ■■■■. So dump on him but dump in the rest of them too.

1 Like

Don’t worry I have enough dumps to go round

3 Likes

Hey at least he’s got his cool instagram brand partnerships. At this point I’m convinced it’s all he cares about.

1 Like

Cannon.

1 Like

Half our team are cream on the cake players. Just get the ball on the outside to Saad, McKenna, Francis, McGrath, Zaka, Merrett, Shiel, Langford, Fantasia, Walla, Stringer. We don’t have any players who can win it and get it to the outside. We’ve avoided selecting grunt players and there the players you rely on in big games when bodies and the ball is bouncing around. Too many players suited to playing on the outside.

1 Like

There is no point making an example out of the youngest players.

David wasn’t worst on for us, but he is the most experienced player on our list.

I’d go all Bacchus on him and drop him to the reserves just due to his smiling after such a poor team effort, reflects an attitude of someone who doesn’t care about team performance.

1 Like

He’s more interested in his looks and putting pictures of himself on the walls than showing any heart. He will go down as a legend in the hall of fame for Essington

1 Like

He walks tough an plays soft

That image of him at the end of the game is our football club in a nutshell.

■■■■■■■ heartbreaking

1 Like

Don’t understand why contracts extension till 2021

I’d almost delist him

Parish is suppose to be alright in and under apparently

We draft mids to play forward, forwards to play midfield and lots of defenders
See Langford when he went forward

Talks like Tarzan
Plays like Cheetah
(Politically correct, I think)

What’s the relevance to Zaha?

Would have been good trade bait over the past 2 trade periods. Down hill skier.

I’d rather give Mutch a go as they are similar players but Mutch actually has a crack