#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

Are you imagining Zaka reading your posts right now? Get your point, but maybe a little over the top.

Just how many spoof-accounts do you have, anyway? Do you swap between them according to what crap you’re about to write? Not brave enough to own up to what you say?

LOL. M8.

1 Like

Everyone should imagine that. That should be the standard. Writing on a forum/social media is just like speaking to someone. If you would be embarrassed to say it to someone - don’t farkjing say it! Simple, isn’t it? Why the double-standard? Even if you felt the recipient will never read it - and I’m telling you - a lot do, they have people close to them that may read it. What if it were your son or daughter or anyone close to you? Would you speak to them or about them that way?

Why do you think that’s ‘over the top’? Does it make you uncomfortable? Is it so hard to curb the emotion a little, take a breath and carry on in a civilised manner? Is that ‘soft’? Maybe not manly enough?

This is a phenomenon that really needs to stop, and everyone should call it out until it stands out like a sore thumb.

7 Likes

Absolutely. During the saga (2016), he was forced to play on the ball & work on his inside game. He acquitted himself well. After the other players returned, he was forced back to the wing & an outside role. Woosha needs to vary his role more when he is missing. Was very good last night. Well done, Zaka.

3 Likes

“Get” equals “agree” with your point. Just pointing out that you can make the point without sounding like you’re donating your kidney.

4 Likes

Yeah ok, fair enough. To be honest (and although it may not seem that way) I get a little uncomfortable doing this whole farkin crusader thing. Wish someone else would do it. I find myself almost unable to drive past it.

1 Like

We’ll share the load if you focus on making the type of comments we all enjoy reading from you. Cheers

This is my only account.
Just amused that you call people out for being abusive while you abuse them.
I do get where you are coming from.

2 Likes

It is okay to provide criticism of players when it is warranted, but I agree it is how it is done that counts.

Trying to find that incident when he showed courage in aerial contest. Thought it was second qtr but looked and could not see it.

1 Like

The one that took out Jetta, Woosha commented on it at the presser too. It is why I think he had a go at Zaka from shirking the previous week.

3 Likes

Deckham, could not agree more! If you would not say it face to face then don’t type it!i tip my hat to you

3 Likes

When was it mate? Second half?

lol I can’t remember, I thought it was 2nd 1/4 too.

1 Like

Was very good last night. May have been harsh on him last week.

Can be a frustrating player as his best is A plus. But his bad games generally look like he isn’t having a go.

Late 1st

1 Like

What gets under my skin watching Zaharakis is knowing he can play a game like he did last night, giving his all on the footy field, leaving it all out there, that’s what we all want, but so far this season he has done it 1 out of 3 games.
It’s not something you pick and choose, it is a must each and every week.

If players give it their all they will get my support to the fullest, BUT when they decide not to they can cop it and I honestly hope they do.

I personally don’t post anything I wouldn’t say to their face. Stuff on here is tame compared to abuse I have copped and dished out over my footy journey. Work is exactly the same if someone farks up I will barrel them and expect the same in return.

Bit unfair just to hand select a few posters to highlight your point when almost the entirety of blitz heaps unfair criticism in Zaka.

The same sort of posting can be said about half of our list unfortunately and by the majority of posters.

1 Like