#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

Could see him on one of those Getaway or Better Homes Than Yours type shows.

Brad Johnson?

Don’t think so.

The Dev comparison is good but minus the agro😊

Right this very moment they’ve uploaded the interview on the Essendon website.

Never go full donnington

1 Like

He has the looks, the personality… even similar builds, and the way he speaks.

But he’s bulldogs Deckham.

1 Like

Hahahahaha… yeah, I realise. I don’t actually like anyone in the footy media, anyway. Ok, maybe 1 or 2.

1 Like

I can see that your misses has seduced you to the dark side.

Nah, cgaf about the doggies… and if you tell her I said that, I will find you.

1 Like

Zaka, Johnson and Langers. Spot the odd one out.

1 Like

that would imply that isn’t their bread and butter then hey?

Are you calling Zaka a liar?

great game again today. was v clean and clinical with the ball, and once again showed guts as well when needed. covered alot of ground tog with Zach.
more of the same pls Zaka!

3 Likes

Has put his head over the ball and has gone hard the past two games.

That hip and shoulder he copped from Hodge with a 50/50 ball up for dispute on this wing in the first (maybe second?) quarter was a great sign.

If he keeps this up all season then he might actually realise his potential.

7 Likes

I gave him the 2 votes.

Really liked his game yesterday. Some Brisbane flog dropped both his knees into him at the bottom of the pack in the 1st qtr yesterday, looked to really of hurt him. Next contest he went to he hit it full force

Well done zaka

1 Like

backed up his good game from last week. And that is what you want to see.

I expected him to come good. he is too experienced not to. Had a poor JLT and he was in the gun after round 1 for smiling after a game, but glad to see his form turnaround.

I’m liking the harder edge from the last two games. Hopefully its a deliberate mindset thing and not co-incidental. As long as he doesn’t revert to games where he coasts he is a damaging player, and a real barometer for the side

1 Like

Done good.
Played strong.
Hope he doesn’t go too far the other way and hurt himself.

1 Like

Having Hepp, Shiel, Merret & McGrath (and Parish) around has certainly brought out the best in Zaka. He needs that around him, and that’s not a bad thing. Because if the rest of our mids are playing ■■■■, Zaka isn’t going to win the game for us regardless.

I think his last 2 games have shown why everyone wanted him dropped.

Rounds 1 & 2 compared to 3 & 4 have just been polar opposites in terms of effort and intent