#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

Probably didn’t kneed to.

8 Likes

Guessing the sweat and dirt etc dont help even if you bathe in iodine.

And bathing in iodine risks leaving you with a skin colour only previously seen on the Brownlow red carpet.

1 Like

Is any surprised that an Essendon player got an infection? You bring in a Mosquito and these are the consequences.

5 Likes

You are tsetsing my patients…

5 Likes

Erm

We clearly have too many members of the medical staph at the club who aren’t doing their jobs

2 Likes

Needs to be an official proboscis into it.

It would leave a sting in the clubs coughers

Eye, let’s not compound the issue.
Ok, that’s all I got.

I’ve got herpes*

*I don’t think I’m doing this right

11 Likes

So did he fkg train?

1 Like

I wasn’t at training but I’d say he wouldn’t have trained given he was hospitalised this afternoon.

Still in hospital or re-admitted? Either way, that doesn’t sound good.

Not sure TBH but you’re right, any time you’re spending in hospital isn’t ideal IMO.

De Stoop on AFL tonight said he’s at home tonight but it’ll be a close call on whether he’ll be right for the game.

Anyone attending training tomorrow? If he’s a non attendance again we’ll know for sure he’s out.

1 Like

I looked it up, there was like 4-5 of them all in the same year. Luey, Charman, Maguire, some physio.

They found the massage table and hot tub were covered in germs.

Hot.

On here they say he should be fine. And Woosh said the other day that different players train on different days during short breaks depending on their loads/recovery. Sounds like he’ll be playing.

2 Likes

Thursday training is just a captains run. Hardly mandatory. Its more important for his leg to heal.

Rest him and get him right for ANZAC day. I don’t wanna be carrying players with questions on their fitness into a must win match, especially one that that we should win.

Play Langers in the outside role and see what he provides there.