#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

oh absolutely

Not sure it’s mean if it’s corrrect

What would he realistically be worth in a trade? What would opposition teams be prepared to give up for him?

Not sure it matters, just get him off the books, like Melbourne did with Jack Watts.

Was he playing off half back today? I’m at a loss why given Redman Saad McKenna. All quicker more contested and better skills off half back.

Stanton busted his guts for Essendon.
Zaharakis not so

2 Likes

Sometimes the truth hurts, I guess.

1 Like

Have been howled down for years for calling him a front-running squib but its just the absolute truth

If Woosha or the club had any cojones they would make a statement and send him to the VFL for a stint. He is a pretty decent player but he is just going through the motions currently and needs a jolt

2 Likes

This post could be from any season in the last 8 years.

That tells you something

1 Like

Very little I would think. You’d be lucky to get a 2nd rounder

Oh man he is so soft and poor.

Only fires up in rounds 3 and 4 after getting a baking. You could see in those games that he wanted to tackle and get the hard ball. Now he is backing to playing like a cat

I reckon he’s a guy that really struggles to get going when coming back from injury. He was going well before that knee injury, but ordinary in the 2 games since.
I reckon he’ll play a lot better this week. You could nearly bet he’ll get more time on ball

Yeah he’ll play better cos we are against a bog average team

1 Like

Another senior player who you cannot rely on in close games or when he is really needed. He is a complete receiver, who doesn’t do any of the hard stuff and he is a terrible user of the ball.

Trade. For the love of god TRADE!!!

2 Likes

ESSINGTON

Softest softie who ever softly played for Essendon.

Whatever you do, don’t message him otherwise he might get upset

2 Likes

Load the canon and fire him into the sun. Honestly don’t even care if we get a draft pick for him.

1 Like

SQUIB

@Bacchusfox

Not only is he physically soft, he is mentally soft. Only turns up when he feels like it.

2 Likes