#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

No.

Yep. Very good player.

2 Likes

Do the Pills enhance comprehension or vision?

Threw himself into the contest in the last play to get the spoil.

Yep. Has gotten a lot more willing since seeing more time down back. Smashed Burgoyne the other week too.

I liked that very much, a level of physicality not seen much since 2011

Congrats Zaka on the 200. Sensational Essendon person, glad the boys got a win for you.

3 Likes

My personal feelings on him as a player aside, it’s a great achievement to play 200 games of AFL. He played very well tonight too, was really hard at the contest too which I was most pleased about

Was interesting to hear Shiel say in that MMM interview, that all the boys travelled 40 minutes out to Zakas place to celebrate his 200th with him.

That’s a 40 minute drive, after post game celebrations, interviews, warm downs, debrief, shower. treatment, etc, … so what time did they arrive out there to START celebrating with him and having a few ales??

I know we’ve got a fair break, but that makes for a really late night during the season for pro athletes, would have thought Tonight might have been a better time to do that. :thinking:

1 Like

You know you’re old when…

8 Likes

They’ve got a 9 day break

So would be given 2-3days off anyway

And many footballers indicate they struggle to go to sleep quickly after night games. Even more so post buzz of a big win.

1 Like

Given what they say about his prep, maybe he had ice baths and pickle juice organised for them.

Or not.

Geez it would have been a happier event than it was shaping up to be half way through the last!

1 Like

Get a grip mate. 200 games don’t come round often for players or clubs. It’s worthy of a big night of celebrations.

1 Like

lul

One of the funnier posts i’ve seen on here

well done

The stage was set for a goal on the run in the last quater. Normally nails those and it went out on the full.

I know. i’m finding it hilarious that people can’t actually read & interpret to the levels of a 12 year old. :smile:

ah so you’re not serious anymore?

wut?

We won a milestone game.

4 Likes