#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

As long as he kicks the winning goal on ANZAC day I am happy with his efforts.

Yeah, just before half time as the scoreboard reads 17.7 to 0.3

Watching that second half comeback knowing his goal was the one that ensured we will still win will send me nuts, either with panic or with hysteria. Maybe both.

2 Likes

Imagine his career without that moment.

2 Likes

We’d probably spend more time reminiscing about the winner he kicked v carlton in 2013

6 Likes

Buried Carlton and an Anzac Day medallist?

2011 Best and Fairest winner.

His career has been ok.

3 Likes

I just want him to be the player he could be based on those early highs. Plus more wogs at essendon is a good thing.

1 Like

yeah but hes greek…

1 Like

Is there any way we can easily see his (and other players) B&F finishes over the years?

I would be interested to know if he has averaged around 10th, which while not elite (at a losing club) clearly makes him best 22.

Reckon his career stacks up pretty well considering the ■■■■-fest the club has been through. Then again, let’s not let the facts get in the way of a good ol’ bit of casual sniping.

Needs to go.

The team is literally carrying this bloke.

1 Like

:thinking:

Has been limp and played like he isn’t prepared to get hurt for the cause. Not good enough until half time. Needs to lift.

This is the first time that I’ve ever genuinely thought that he might struggle to get a game next week.

Was a nightmare quarter, he’s got two left to make up for it.

He looks scratchier than the suspended blokes.

2 Likes

Bigger squib than Gibbs. Looks pedestrian.

Squibs his Thymosin shots too

5 Likes

Needs to be made an example of. For someone that played as tough as nails Woosha seems quite happy to keep giving games to a marshmallow

3 Likes

Yep surely

Up until that 2nd quarter I thought he had a good game. Certainly some glaring errors.