#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

Downhilliest skier whoever downhill skied.

2 Likes

IT IS NOW 2019, some of elder statesmen are in their last season, if not, they should be.

4th or 5th rounder for this pleb?

Ive defended zaka from so many people for the last 10 years but its a sad day today because more recently ive seen that what they were saying is true.

He’s so soft at the ball and worse than anything is he doesnt ever hit a target, he bombs it long every time.

I dont think we should persist with him any more.

Goodbye zaka

3 Likes

Still has another 3 years including this one.

He’s ■■■■ and has been for years. There, I said it. Trade/Delist.

2 Likes

Play him the seconds until he wakes up.

Fixed.

4 Likes

Can we just ■■■■ him off already?! We relied on him today for some stablity and defensive efforts and he let us down. Can’t win a one on one, can’t win a contest.

When he got our bodied that last quarter, he just jogged away - as if he couldn’t care less.

3 Likes

Altitude training is not that good for you.

Heat training is better.

Would rather the club fold than see this pissweak footballer wear the jumper next week

2 Likes

To play like how he did, after what HE said in his interview this week, is one of the most hilarious things in the last 10 years

Fk off to the VFL you imposter

10 Likes

Pretty hard to delist a player that is contracted until 2021.

Should have gotten rid of him end of 2017 when he was still worth something

1 Like

Youre fkn kidding.

Yep…imposter describes his intensity at the moment. He is not on his pat malone though. DRAW A LINE IN THE SAND Woosha, if they won’t bleed for us fark them off and put someone in that will

VFL please. Joke of a performance from him. Saw him ■■■■ the bed about half a dozen times when he should’ve put his nose over it and taken a hit.

3 Likes

I bet his mummy is unhappy with the two scars on his forehead. Not allowed to put his head down anymore. Should be playing soccer. He’d fit in perfectly.

That is disrespectful to Stanton. Stanton was a miles better player than zaka.

3 Likes

That’s ridiculous.

1 Like

Which part the part where he lets his team mates do all the dirty work or the part where I compare him to stanton ?