#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

He indeed might be but what’s frustrating is people have been calling out David’s deficiencies for >8-10 years and people used to get crucified for it. Same with Myers, Bellchambers and co.
It’s really only been the last few years lost saga when almost everyone is fed up with the poor performances seniors players dish up, that it’s seems acceptable to again call it out.
There’s a ■■■■■■ good reason this guys not in the leadership group. Could you imagine what Brendan Goddard would think of this guys ability?
Nice guys don’t win finals

2 Likes

I’m still not sure why you’re writing a novel for me. I agree he stunk it up. We’re on the same page. Is this an assignment where you need a certain word count?

Yeah they do. Corey Enright has a few premiership medals as does Roughie. I’d probably class Sir James as a nice guy too so I’m not even sure where that was going.

1 Like

Roughhead was a nasty piece of work when hawthorn was at their best

Sir James was a nice guy, but a fierce competitor who hated to lose any contest

Apart from his Melksham stoush I don’t really remember too much. Was there more?

He doesn’t offer what he should be offering at this time of his career:

• Leadership

• Consistency

• Hardness

• Experience

I just see him as a passenger that is along for the ride, which is fine when you are a kid or in your first few years. It looks bad when you have played 200 games.

4 Likes

James Hird gave him a ping on the way out. Tells you everything you need to know. His heart isn’t really there and I bet you he’s already planned his overseas adventure for insta. At least Myers tries.

9 Likes

DELIST

1 Like

Thanks for agreeing with me.

Used to do a lot of cheap shots

1 Like

Hello darkness my old friend

1 Like

Does this guy have any trade bait?
Probably not.

I’d take a 4th rounder or a piece of wood and a rusty nail for him. Scrap metal is at least worth something.

It astounds me to think he’s on the list until 2021. That’s another two years sucking the life out of our salary cap.

Retirement can’t come quick enough for this guy.

2 Likes

Those insta photos are gonna be mad as tho.

2 Likes

Cooked

2 Likes

He is the same player he was in his first year.

Not really, he was pretty good in his first year.

2 Likes

He can’t kick it 50, can’t get out 2nd… serious issues.

I hate saying it coz Zaka is red’n black but the Tin Man has a bigger heart.

3 Likes

There are a number of pea heart supporters with about a tenth of the resilience of Zaka who reveal themselves when we are down.

I despise you weak humans.

7 Likes

I reckon you could have gone harder.

16 Likes