#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving full-Ironmans

As long as we’re not talking about number ones and number twos, let’s leave those to Whoreforn.

Looking for a big year from this guy in 2014.

Great game today. Was superb in the middle while being tag.

Great game today. Was superb in the middle while being tag.

He's had a great few months. His kicking and decision making was first class today.

Bobbed up at important moments today to steady the ship.

Great second half to the year.

Can't wait to see him in finals.

Is going to be super important in huge next couple of weeks. His run and speed and skills are sweet as.

X6VJV.gif

X6VJV.gif

His specialty. Streaming into the 50 and booting a goal. So exhilarating 

One day Stacca will do a pitch invasion for him.

X6VJV.gif

I like the red and black boots

This boy is Essendon to the core

X6VJV.gif

This boy is Essendon to the core

the whole team needs to wear those

Have him currently second in our B and F.

Heppell should win it by some distance, but the battle for 2nd should be interesting between Hooker, Ryder and Zaka.

Heppell should win it by some distance, but the battle for 2nd should be interesting between Hooker, Ryder and Zaka.

I have it as Heppell,Zaharakis,Ryder,Hooker and Goddard.

the whole team needs to wear those
I‘m doing a Steinberg summary at the moment as I watch the replay. Given he and Zaka are the only ones with them… no thanks, give them all unique colours!

You mis-spelt Baguley there.

After Heppell, defenders will feature prominently. 

You mis-spelt Baguley there.

Yes of course, he should be up there for sure.

X6VJV.gif

Ambrose did something really smart in that play. He initially offered a lead headed towards the back of the square but identified zaka had the space and stopped, checked his man and backed out of the space.

X6VJV.gif

Ambrose did something really smart in that play. He initially offered a lead headed towards the back of the square but identified zaka had the space and stopped, checked his man and backed out of the space.

No wonder Zacka so quick off the mark, in the clip it I can see an illusion of 2 pairs of legs as he just "Gallops" away.