#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

If I was reviewing this game I’d more inclined to highlight Daniher having a shot from 60m under pressure when Langford was 15m on his own in the goal square than Zaharakis effort in that contest.

Played a pretty good game after half time, the contest in question was right in front of us and he definitely took small steps. It’s something that I think Hirdy was also concerned with.

He’s an Essendon player and I’ll always cheer him to the rooftops, but gee it would be nice to see that out of his game.

2 Likes

He squibbed

No he didn’t

This is like a saga thread

Any squib related conspiracies yet?

1 Like

Yes, I blame Squib Lukin. Also is squib legal? It’s a very legal squib

1 Like

I didn’t squib anybody

5 Likes

Wow man, you’re insane hahaha I couldn’t even keep a straight face reading that. Threatening people over the internet? never thought I’d see the day! Should we meet up behind the bike sheds too? Wowza.

And not sure at what stage you gathered the “weak prick” part from at any stage in this entire thread, but you’re a man suggesting we meet up face to face just because I pointed out the obvious, of what myself and most other people have clearly saw, so I guess nothing should surprise me from you. If you can’t handle the obvious then maybe don’t read the majority of this thread since the weekend because you’re gonna be meeting a lot of people to have fights with if that’s the case.

2 Likes

I’ll always have your back, babycakes.

1 Like

Pretty good summary there I reckon. Anyway, hope he has a good one this weekend, if there’s a game at all.

Jesus Christ man hahahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

This should be bannable. Not because it’s trying to incite violence, just because of the pure idiocy of it. Embarrassing.

9 Likes

This is worse than that time Gleeson didn’t “stand in the hole”.

1 Like

didnt even want to put his finger in it.

Emotions running high. Silly things said in the heat of it. Footy is such a huge part of some people’s lives that what one person sees as a casual or even funny jibe, gets interpreted as a direct attack on a ‘family member’.

I’ll ■■■■ bricks when deckham says to face up. he’s 100% mafia.

1 Like

I thought he had some good points, and it wasn’t a challenge to fight.

Now, Im imagining a fight, charges laid, and fronting a judge trying to explain why its important whether a squib occurred or not, video replay called as evidence, people who were at the ground being excluded from the jury, Burgoyne and Zaka called as witnesses, experts explaining parallax error…

And then Jobe is called as a witness and takes the blame for his shithouse kick to Zaka in the first place.

3 Likes

The giant squid is said to be very intelligent…

Oh squib.

4 Likes

What did you say about my mum?

1 Like

Yeah but giant squid goes in deep. No lube.

1 Like

but that’s not what squids were bred for?..

1 Like

By far the most idiotic post I’ve read on blitz … which says alot

3 Likes