#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

Said he’d like to see him get a few more hard-balls

1 Like

Hawks are sniffing around to see what happens.
They have no picks but a bit of cap room to move and are after talent that won’t cost them anything at the trade table.
I’ve been critical of him in the past but he has really lifted this year and he is worth far more to us than a pick in the low 20’s we would get for him

7 Likes

Close

11 Likes

Scotty Lucas on radio a moment ago, said negotiations have been ongoing with Essendon and I quote: “we are not far apart”.

4 Likes

Zaharakis is a free agent.

Hirdy said he loved zaka even though they get frustrated that sometimes he doesn’t go hard enough at the contest. What a loss to footy Hirdy is.

8 Likes

good. having a very decent year.

1 Like

FOUR more years !

What a great reward for an excellent year.

6 Likes

Back in - 4 years.

4 Likes

1yr too long imo, hope I’m wrong.

3 Likes

Great news. Has been fantastic this year and last. Loves the club. Smash the finals Zaka.

5 Likes

Bang! Thank fk.

Would have stayed for way less than what was on offer elsewhere so the 4yrs worthwhile.

It’s all clicked for him. Should be consistent strong performer all through his contract now.

3 Likes

Career best numbers this year, in spite of a slow start. Elevating himself.

2 Likes

He’s only 25 dude

27 actually

100% worthy of 4 years. Super durable.

5 Likes

Thought he was younger!

Great news!!! Good stuff Zacka. Has really turned a corner, and added some consistency to his game the 2nd half of the season. Confident he can maintain it for years to come.

3 Likes

28 in Feb, Just an opinion mate but i guess he had 4yr offers elsewhere.

Well deserved. Reckon he doubled that contract length with the second half of this year.

18 Likes

Spot on. Awesome news prior to the start of the finals.