#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

everyone time someone is questioned its ‘ive been a supporter for the last 2 centuries don’t question me’

it happens so much on this forum.

zaka squibbed big. just because you didn’t see it on tv doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. if he was on another team we wouldn’t let them forget it. that fkg gif of murphy bailing on pig is still around, 3 fkg years later.

5 Likes

I’ll let you know when I get there. And, the answer will be “yes”.

1 Like

also get off the seat in the train.

Well, that’s the decent thing to do. Also to heavily pregnant ladies. Bit of a risk with that one though. You might cop an earful for making them feel “disabled”. That’s their problem if they decide to take that tack though.

Seems to be a consensus that those at the ground (ie - those who were actually there and could see the whole passage in its full and its surrounds) seem to think he squibbed. Everyone at the ground noted it (and yes, got very angry about it) and I was about 10m away from it in the goal square and saw it, even Hawthorn supporters saw it and noted it out of the blue. It happened, pretending it didn’t only makes those trying to defend it look deluded.

Whilst a lot of those saying he didn’t (fcking lol) say “oh he just couldn’t make it to the ball in time” were watching on replay. Just admit it happened, and hopefully next week he tears it up. People are far too sensitive to admit his wrong doings and its only keeping this squib talk going is because people are trying to debate that he didn’t, when he clearly did. I’m sure Woosha has had a word.

Those that agree clearly saw it and aren’t making excuses or kidding themselves. He came out after half time after probably a rev up and produced some decent football, so good on him. It’s not the first time he’s come out after half time and played well (I recall that Crows game a few years back). Hopefully he nails Brisbane this week.

6 Likes

Oh ffs… just about everyone was at the farkin game.

3 Likes

were they watching or too busy in the ■■■■? because he was not slow to the contest.

2 Likes

Speaking for myself, I was busy screaming like a madman.

He clearly pulled out of a few contests. (I hate the word squib, especially when I would have absolutely shat myself in his position.)

It happens. Not sure why people are twisting logic to say that he didn’t.

I bet he doesn’t do it this week.

6 Likes

SQUIBARAKIS !!!

1 Like

observations of this debate:

• lacks balance. is all black and all white, truth is somewhere in between regarding zakkas hardness or hardness issues
  • people get too personal. I don’t know why people are so disrespectful to others,
  • zakka is both a victim of his first few seasons, potential and perceived limitations. If many others played like him we wouldn’t been whining about his game. But alas its zakka and everyone wants to roast him for everything; unfortunately the continual barrage of criticism from “supporters” drowns out some actual valid points they make.
4 Likes

I hate it when it’s called a squib if you didn’t endanger your very existence just to contest the ball.

But this instance was far from that. 100% a-grade grain fed squib.

3 Likes

I prefer the grass fed.

2 Likes

You tell him, tough guy.

rolo cycles in lycra, his body is always on the line.

Fixed.

And in the most grotesque possible way I might add.

MAMIL’s … brrrrr.

Zaharakis has a bike too…

3 Likes

Reiterating what I said earlier. Zaka will be a 20 possession player who will kick the odd goal a game and will have multiple inside 50’s.

However, will never ever put up with squib like efforts. Needs to iron that stuff out of his game or he will be at risk of playing 2’s.

1 Like

I was at the farking ground and I have watched the replay of the 2nd quarter and you have no farking idea.

If you had any brains and any balls then maybe you should come along to training and tell Zaka what a weak prick he is to squib, to his face.

And I am happy to meet you anytime to tell you this to your face and bring your Mate, Barnz as well.

3 Likes

My dad’s bigger than your dad

4 Likes