#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

Congrats on 150 Zaka!

PS. Looks like we drafted Hurley when he was still in primary school!

4 Likes

I have absolutely no idea who the other two are

1 Like

Tyson Slattery and Michael Still (that’s what EFC website says)

Have a Blinder Zaka!! And make your knockers STFU,. (for the next few days at least), … there’s no way on gods green earth any of them could love this club anywhere near as much as you clearly do.

Thanks for sticking fat with us for 150, & may you now enjoy your footy, & the coming success over the next 100.

2 Likes

Someone remind me how much he bleeds for the red & black again? It’ll help me forget another stinker from a seasoned midfielder. Or maybe tell me how good he’ll be once all the players return? Meanwhile Langford gets torn to shreds but at least he contributed something and I can’t say the same for Zaka. I honestly forgot he was out there until I saw him trailing Silvagni by 10m in the middle.

Hmmmm…

Pretty damn poor today.

Or his shot at goal in the last quarter that went out of bounds on the full?

2 Likes

I am one of his fans, but I think he needs to be dropped to make a point. He was almost allergic to contested possession today.

1 Like

Today?

1 Like

Certainly wasn’t the Lone Ranger.

That’s fair. But today stood out more given every player was pretty much in and under hard but him.

2 Likes

I agree. Dropping him would certainly be a strong point to make. He seems to be more a passenger lately. (Just out of curiosity, who would you replace him with?).

That would come down to whether Woosha sees him as a midfielder or a half forward.

I don’t follow the seconds as much but a Jackson Merrett, Conor McKenna or even Craig Bird would be all options.

Why is it such a fkg crime to want better from our players on this site?

any other player puts up that garbage and they’re down to vfl reserves.

10 Likes

contract expires at end of season. wonder if his management is getting more keen to get it signed earlier?

reckon he is cooked as a midfielder. his team mates have surpassed him.

Once again - it isn’t.
It’s how it’s done, and I’m sure you know that. I can tell you that I’d rather you addressed these issues a little differently - perhaps with more constructive criticism - or I could just call you a whinging farking carnt. I know which version sounds better.

Kumbaya will get the team places.

1 Like

Nothing you say will ‘get the team places’ though, will it?
Is it so hard to be respectful of players?

DH had a pretty crappy game, I think he’d agree. I think most of the players would think the same about their performance today. When you lose like that, you feel like ■■■■.

Looks too much to want to only be on the end of the hard work of others.

That’s not where we are at as a team or a list.

We need ALL oars in the water paddling.

3 Likes

Righto

2 Likes