#12 Mark Baguley

Six weeks to go and still relatively new to the role he’s been assigned. He might make it impossible for them to even consider cutting him by season’s end.

1 Like

This kid could be anything

15 Likes

I think we have found one here.

3 Likes

bags growing in confidence as an offensive weapon as well as a defensive one bodes very good for our forwardline (and bad news for Green)

The bad news for Green is that he’s a limited player with barely a defensive tendon in his body, let alone bone.

Bags has been excellent up forward and I’m firmly in the “one more year” camp, but let’s face it, Green would be in his spot if he was any good.

1 Like

Couldn’t wipe the grin off his face after that big mark and goal.

Well done Bags.

2 Likes

Pretty much.

It’s hard not to be happy for Bags atm. He was legit cooked as a defender, and he’s just fought on and impressively extended his career.

One more year for sure in my mind.

8 Likes

Nothing wrong with making sure his output stays similar for the year then, if it does, offering him one year.
If he turns to ■■■■ next year he’ll be a good leader for the VFL side and you’ll know whoever has taken his spot will have earnt it.

2 Likes

He’s won me over, I’d be giving him another year. As long as he knows he is going to miss games. But his attack on the footy is infectious and a great guy to have leading the youth.

2 Likes

I would be waiting to see how he ends the year before giving him another year. He hasn’t done too much wrong since moving forward that’s for sure.

If it came down to giving Bags or Green another year. Bags wins

1 Like

You don’t drop guys like Baguley.

5 Likes

His energy up forward is fantastic. Gives his everything.

2 Likes

Or trade them

Solid member of the Terrier pack.

Talk about turning your career around! After ANZAC Day game I thought it was all over for him.
Well done Bags and well done coaches!

3 Likes

Smashed it did Bags. I thought he was gone

1 Like

The evidence would suggest otherwise

why have we been wasting this hff of our dreams in the back pocket?

he’s got the goal sniff in him now, and his field kicking the last two weeks has been elite

1 Like

One day he is going to send someone to the morgue when he hits someone flush with one of his shepherds

Was fantastic tonight

2 Likes

Loved him conning a free from the ump on the wing in the last quarter. Learnt some tricks over the years!