#12 Mark Baguley

Playing the brand of footy that Woosha has been banging on about, sign him up for another.

No… Frankston

1 Like

Never has a player made me question my ability to pick a good footballer than this bloke has.

He proves over and over again that I’m a dill. And good on him for it.

Oh, I always have a soft spot for the tradesmen, the grafters, the bastards.

6 Likes

Love him, talk of delisting him is ridiculous I’ll never understand why supporters are keen on retiring guys who are not only playing well but bring all the benefits of experience.

8 Likes

love him too
gives his heart every week
and not afraid to mix it

4 Likes

Tbf he did look really shakey earlier in the season and in danger of losing his spot but since his move forward he hasn’t missed a beat easily goes on again next year.

Children like new shiny things.

2 Likes

Would legit make him dinner.

5 Likes

This

1 Like

There’s 3 ways to take that, … I’m just gonna assume it’s the least disturbing one, … :smirk:

1 Like

Best 22 in a canter.

1 Like

Here we are 5 years later. The guy has been re invented as a small forward.
He is over 30 but is the king of repeat sprints and a high speed runner, who can lead out and mark the low ball or play seagull out the back.
I knew he was tough, I didnt realise he was so fast.

5 Likes

The bloke is all heart.

One of my favorites.

4 Likes

Let’s not rule anything out until we know if we’re playing finals.

3 Likes

Contract talks on hold pending Disco shenanigans

1 Like

Wise decision by club

2 Likes

???

Just sign him already. He has earned it. Hopefully negotiations are centred on how long the next contract is for. He is a heart and soul player.

4 Likes

Disagree. Had a good season up forward but he is one that isexpendable if we get someone like shiel etc.

If we get a free agent or someone via trade it is gyys like baguley or dea who should be making way rather than us keeping them.on the list and forgoing draft picks

Green and Colyer would be cut before Bags. Long before.

2 Likes