2 Likes

So do l look in the orazio, Merrett, hooker or joe threads

Received a slight knock to his bachelorhood

RIP Bags

5 Likes

And his bank account

2 Likes

HIS bank account???

My Sister-in-Law and Partner of 20 years are having a nasty breakup; I am her technical advisor and I was shocked and stunned to find a that they have kept totally separate bank accounts for all of their relationship.

2 Likes

It is more common and not unusual at all today but not in our parents time.

1 Like

My partner and I have separate bank accounts, and totally separate finances.
I know that’s not how it has been traditionally, but can you tell me why it’s a bad thing to you (if it is)?

1 Like

Not a bad thing I guess if there is no angst, but for all my marriages, I have been book-keeper, banker, bill payer and general manager for finance. All the Mrs Foxes were good at earning money and ever better at spending it.

In the case of the sister-in-law, that had this strange way of paying bills, like I buy the supermarket stuff and you buy the vegetables and fruit. Nothing seemed to be organised and the settlement is a mess.

Well, Mrs Deck is a CA, and I’m…not that great with money hahahaha

1 Like

I have a good mate who is a CA and she is the worst person I know with money.

2 Likes

But what I want to know, is now that bags is married will he have joint or separate bank accounts?

6 Likes

If Baggers wants advice from an experienced guy to frame his pre-nup, talk to BF, but if he wants advice on how to stay married keep the hell away from BF

2 Likes

You have it the wrong way around. I would be hopeless with a pre-nup, would give away the farm.

However I am expert on how to stay married, just don’t do the things that I did.

2 Likes

I think the pre -nup is good with Bags, he is happy to stay and help when needed, looks like sooner than later.

Like get married?

1 Like

Perhaps, but I meant those other activities while married.

However Baggers decides to tackle his financial situation I’m sure he’ll tackle it hard and regularly

1 Like

That’s usual the way it isn’t it? ……… Plumbers have leaky taps, mechanics have cars they need to fix and don’t get around to it, painters never finish painting their own house and chippies wives usually finish the small jobs or get someone else to do it.

I too know accountants and financial planners who cannot budget their petty cash.

1 Like

Bored at work so thought I might watch the replay of the final round Power game and have just finished the first qtr.

For those that suggest Baggers doesn’t have a part to play in our side I think you better have a look at his work in this game.

Every meaningful play in our forward half he has plays a massive part in it.

If he’s not competing in the air against bigger opponents he is scrapping at ground level to ensure that the ball is still live and we are still in the contest.

And I think the comments about Baggers speed and agility being in decline are way off the mark. He looks as agile as ever in this match and he is causing plenty of headaches for the Port defenders.

He may not play every game this year but I have no doubt when he plays he will contribute.

18 Likes