#12 Mark Baguley

Cooked

started last season exactly the same. responses here with identical - gassed, finished etc. will be interesting how he responds

4 Likes

so a small forward thats there for defensive pressurte has 0 on percenters, 5 turnovers from 8 possessions?

please tell me how lav would’ve been worse.

5 Likes

I was shot down for saying he looked horrific in the JLT and should not play.

Spot on.

4 Likes

Haven’t you been saying that for two years?

3 Likes

He and Myers are cooked IMO.

5 Likes

just going out on the limb thats under the limb he was already out on.

2 Likes

I would give him one more game to turn it around. If he doesn’t then he goes to the vfl and we move on

Not having a go at you but fark I hate this rationalising of old ■■■■ players.

“Oh, they’ve been a good servant for the club though!”

The club doesn’t owe any player anything and if this mentality doesn’t turn around then we’ll have another 20 year drought.

If you play like ■■■■■, see you in the VFL the week after.

If you are declining and not up to standard anymore, thanks but you are delisted.

For a club that runs like a well oiled machine off the field, they are as crooked as a dogs hind leg, on it. All over the place like a druggies breakfast at the best of times.

The club talks so frequently about “having competition for spots” and “having a lot of talent across the ground” and yet players rarely get punished for poor performance and rarely get rewarded for good performance in the VFL.

There is no competition for spots when Myers, Ambrose, Baguley etc get a free pass every week.

It would be farking disheartening as a young bloke coming through looking for an opportunity playing for this club.

1 Like

It’s a no brainer given that we have traded so many picks in the past 2 years that we give some youth a go.

D. Clarke in for Myers and Lav/Begley in for Baguley

He’s the same age as Heath Hocking

I reckon Heath could perform this role as good if not better than Baguley is.

Is Begley fit? Surely he comes straight in once he is.

1 Like

They are professionals. They are WELL paid to train and become skilful in their craft which is Australian Rules Football. The EFC and the AFL are their employer and they are an employee or contractor. So men, you are NOT boys, do your job because last week many of you didn’t bother, the game itself and the lack lustre effort was disgraceful and a disgrace to the jumper.

A big thumbs down. This week, please, do your job well. That’s all we ask.

Move him back to defence to play as a small defender

In the VFL
His AFL days are over and he is just holding back the progress of a kid

10 Likes

He lost that spot 2 years ago.

If he isn’t a small forward it’s over.

2 Likes

He’s no Eddie Betts.
He’s probably the 46th best small forward in the league.

Sentiment had him re-listed.

A gut instinct and leadership response would have said he is too old and not best 22.

Thought he deserved another week after the GWS game, 2 absolute stinkers in a row. Plays out the rest of the year in the vfl.

Just holding back a young kid now

Has been a warrior. Milked the most out of his ability and gave it his all. But, he is beyond cooked now. Magoos and retirement looms.

Was shot down for saying he shouldn’t play Rd 1.

Laverde should have been playing and guess what? Now he is ■■■■■■■ injured.