#12 Mark Baguley

Not even a good post like that will sway them from wanting Bags on the chopping block.
The one where he got pinged for taking the legs when he was putting his head over the ball was ludicrous.

1 Like

There we go another one…no.4 free against was probably wrong or borderline. Sometimes it’s just not your day with the umpires.

1 Like

I’m not saying drop him now.
But there will come a stage when we have players in the VFL who are in unbelievable form, and simply won’t be able to ignore them from selection.

Baguley’s 10 possessions a game and 0 goals, will not be enough to keep him in the side.

Worsfold : Hold my sparkling water.

2 Likes

Bring him in

2 Likes

Yep. Baguley will be gone sooner rather than later, but until then someone needs to prove themselves ready in the VFL and no-one has done that yet. Injuries have held back most of his competition for spots, but the fact remains that no-one has put up their hand for a small/medium forward role yet. This will probably change over the next few months

My cat just tried to attack your gif on the screen!

4 Likes

Send Bags back to where he made a name for himself, back pocket who never gives up. Could be a good option for De Goey.

I still have nightmares from Bags in last years ANZAC Day fixture where he cost us at least 4 or 5 goals and was horrid

5 Likes

Baguley will never go near the backline again.

4 Likes

…apart from being too short and too slow.

1 Like

Did we play on Anzac Day last year? I have no recollection of it at all

1 Like

Harsh, next you’ll tell me Joel Reynolds is a poor match up for fevola

2 Likes

Who would we bag without bags?

Love him. Keep him in. If you are not falling you are not trying. Most frees does not equal most brain fades from last weekend.

Dream team fantasy blah blah. Who else is going to sacrifice himself before the team like bags. Is a lock.

3 Likes

If we wanted to lose then yes it is a very good option.

Like Steinberg on Brown

Ironically, the perfect match up from Brown was playing that night, but he was trying to play ‘third tall’ up the other end of the ground.

Don’t feed the troll. Bags wouldn’t get anywhere hear DG and would be killed in the air. Apart from that, whom would he replace from the current defensive 6? No one.

Who was it?

unnamed

6 Likes