#12 Mark Baguley

Gee hes a huge loss to the team.
Gutted to hear it and hope he has a speedy recovery.

In: ahepp

Seriously though he has been pretty obviously hampered for several weeks. Ashby gets his chance bags gets his body right. Win win

Diabolical news for the team structure (i'm still looking at every game with an eye on how the hell we can win it).

Likely opens up another LTI spot though.

Incredible to think with this team’s drafting over the last two decades we’d consider ourself short of half backs.

this year can fark right off, can we forfeit already?

Awful news as far as the team is concerned but better he has it fixed now before taking him out of the game altogether.

Speedy recovery, Bags.

Sounds like it’s only a clean out, at this stage. Hopefully he hasn’t got issues like Cooney had with his early on.

Diabolical news for the team structure (i'm still looking at every game with an eye on how the hell we can win it).

Incredible to think with this team’s drafting over the last two decades we’d consider ourself short of half backs.

Well most of them have outstanding leadership qualities and an eye to push to the midfield, and we were really surprised to have them still available at our pick. /s

Well most of them have outstanding leadership qualities and an eye to push to the midfield, and we were really surprised to have them still available at our pick. /s

lol not bad

this millenium can fark right off, can we forfeit already?

EFA

Yup…

Give us the Spoon & the Number 1 Pick & we’ll all come back next year.

#FFS

this year can fark right off, can we forfeit already?

I think if the Football Gods offered me 1 more win for the season now, I’d take it !

Awful news as far as the team is concerned but better he has it fixed now before taking him out of the game altogether.

Speedy recovery, Bags.

Sounds like it’s only a clean out, at this stage. Hopefully he hasn’t got issues like Cooney had with his early on.

Thats what it does sound like. Though, I made the unfortunate error of reading the comments in this thread before reading the article. Blimey! I thought Baguley’s leg had been ripped off or something!

It begins…

Expect to see a lot more of this before the end of the year. These next 12 weeks are going to make the first 11 look like a picnic.

Yep. Wouldn’t mind betting BJ gets an injury and sits out for the last month to 6 weeks.

Why not follow the lead of other teams and send him overseas for some experimental treatment. Surely nothing bad could come of that.

Yep. Wouldn't mind betting BJ gets an injury and sits out for the last month to 6 weeks.

What a ■■■■ of a thing to say.

Why not follow the lead of other teams and send him overseas for some experimental treatment. Surely nothing bad could come of that.

LTI list, upgrade Long (when fit).
Send him overseas to learn coffee.

Yep. Wouldn't mind betting BJ gets an injury and sits out for the last month to 6 weeks.

He has carried such a burden for so long now, and still busts his ■■■ every week.

BJ deserves much, much more respect than this.

Yep, it’s going to be like the old cricket story.

Coach “Is your arm a bit sore, your pace is down today”
Bowler “No, I’m feeling good, I’ll be right to have another over”
Coach “I don’t think you heard me, your arm is a bit sore…”

Does he go on the LTI list and if so who gets upgraded?