#12 Mark Baguley

Yep. Wouldn't mind betting BJ gets an injury and sits out for the last month to 6 weeks.

Yep, it’s going to be like the old cricket story.

Coach “Is your arm a bit sore, your pace is down today”
Bowler “No, I’m feeling good, I’ll be right to have another over”
Coach “I don’t think you heard me, your arm is a bit sore…”

Thank Christ someone u/stood . I would have thought following the post it did, that the inference was clear…

For others … “Injury” … and have a well deserved extended break before pre season.

… what the fk else would It mean?? Fk me.

Yep. Wouldn't mind betting BJ gets an injury and sits out for the last month to 6 weeks.

Thank Christ someone u/stood . I would have thought following the post it did, that the inference was clear…

For others … “Injury” … and have a well deserved extended break before pre season.

hahaha I would have thought it was fairly clear that’s what you meant!

It was obvious what you meant, some people just cannot read.

That would be me.

Apologies BD. Read it as “Wouldn’t mind BJ getting…blah blah”.

That would be me.

Apologies BD. Read it as “Wouldn’t mind BJ getting…blah blah”.

you monster.

Sounds like the kind of thing that u might play through if team is top 4 chance… But far better option is to get it cleaned out and sorted now so that he can hit 2017 running. I agree that we should be looking at all players in the same manner. Clearly the goal would be to ha veery single bloke healthy and ready to roll from day 1 of 2017 preseason.

Why not follow the lead of other teams and send him overseas for some experimental treatment. Surely nothing bad could come of that.

Send him overseas for WHAT experimental treatment? Are you suggesting the club send actual people overseas for mystery surgery/treatments and to what end?

Why not follow the lead of other teams and send him overseas for some experimental treatment. Surely nothing bad could come of that.

He’s having a clean out, which usually is just removing & or trimming lose cartledge. So unless they find other damage to ligaments, there’s no kneed for such a treatment.

Like I said earlier, unless he’s got degenerative issues like cooney, it’s not a big deal.

Awful news as far as the team is concerned but better he has it fixed now before taking him out of the game altogether.

Speedy recovery, Bags.

Sounds like it’s only a clean out, at this stage. Hopefully he hasn’t got issues like Cooney had with his early on.

Thats what it does sound like. Though, I made the unfortunate error of reading the comments in this thread before reading the article. Blimey! I thought Baguley’s leg had been ripped off or something!

I’ve had two of them. He should just kick back and enjoy prescription opiates for the next week.

It begins...

Expect to see a lot more of this before the end of the year. These next 12 weeks are going to make the first 11 look like a picnic.

I just extended a planned USA trip in July by an extra 8 days
The reason - I miss two additional rounds of AFL

He’s having a clean out, which usually is just removing & or trimming lose cartledge. So unless they find other damage to ligaments, there’s no kneed for such a treatment.

Like I said earlier, unless he’s got degenerative issues like cooney, it’s not a big deal.

Ah, I think he was making a veiled joke about the saga and following other club’s leads. What is with this thread and people missing the point?

Ah, I think he was making a veiled joke about the saga and following other club’s leads. What is with this thread and people missing the point?

I’ll thank you not to bring your racist remarks in here.

I’ll thank you not to bring your racist remarks in here.

Damn it, someone saw through me!

I just can’t quite see what you did there …

I just can't quite see what you did there ...

Vision obscured?

So he’s done for the year? Been waiting for an update.

So he's done for the year? Been waiting for an update.

Just drove through downtown Franga and saw a funeral procession. The last two digits on the hearse number plate were 12.

Coincidence? I think not.

Confirmed out for the season. Not surprising, but still sucks.

Uh huh … have a nice long rest Bags. See you in 17.

LTI. Enter Jake Long.