#12 Mark Baguley

He didn’t have a bad game in an overall woefull team performance.

1 Like

Betts murdered Dea last year.

Bags has to play this week. I’m happy for Dea to play too, but not this role.

Looks a shadow of his former self.

The amount of times this bloke overruns the ball or fumbles now is silly.

Is either devoid of confidence and is rusty or is just regressing at a rapid rate.

Neither of which are ideal seeing as he is such a great player when in form.

We need him back to his best ASAP, however it is starting to feel like a case of the Hibberd’s. Fantastic player for 2-3 seasons and then falls off a cliff suddenly.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Bring in McNiece for Bags and McKenna for Stanton. That will quicken things up and have great kicking out of the backline

1 Like

Ain’t nobody gettin brought in for Bags.

5 Likes

Out of interest - any idea how McNiece compares to Bags in speed?

Significantly quicker

And great by foot.
Hmmm.
Niece.
I mean, nice.

2 Likes

Yep. Although I’m not sure he’s a threat to Bags at present. But I’d be looking over my shoulder if I was Conor. Reckon McNiece could push him back a spot in the pecking order.

Maybe , but what type of defender are we looking for? , Mc Niece is not a run and carry player, but he can mark and has laser disposal… Conor is more aggressive and is fitter and stronger, and will run with the ball, which does give a little time for the forwards to set up and lead. he also has good disposal but not as good as Mc Niece whose disposal is “exquisite”

They are both excellent field kicks.
A similar size also, are they not?

We are talking defenders, and McNiece is far better defensively than Conor.

1 Like

The ball travels quicker through the air than any person can run it.

1 Like

Cooked

2 Likes

Nah… Everyone will come in here and cry that it was because he was matched up on Betts even though the signs have been there since last year.

Stick a fork in baguley please.

Cooked

Cannon

Sun

See you

Considering how often and quickly the ball was pumped in there he was ok. A lot of the goals conceded was because he did the team thing to help a teammate when outnumbered.

2 Likes