#12 Mark Baguley

And… he wins Hankook Performance of the week.

I will never tire of watching that !

8 Likes

It was a pretty good roar from the crowd when the 2nd one went over the back.

He wheely is becoming an all rounder.

1 Like

Love the way he wheels around, …

Depends on when he re-tires.

Tread carefully, anti-punists around.

Any danger from burnout?

Gurge thread. Delist bags. Can’t be associated with a pub thread.

Love his manic attack on the ball / player. He’s like a heat seeking missile who zeros in on an opponent and destroys him. Seriously, his energy and intent would be inspiring to his team mates. Baguley up forward is just what the doctor ordered. Stroke of genius putting him there

Reminds me of how Max Rooke use to play for Geelong in their dominant years.

Complete psychopath at the ball and the man. Defensive HF.

Heartbeat of the team.

3 Likes

Stays in as a foward.

Mark Baglicker… keep him in the team, if only so I can keep calling him that.

That was a-line-meant for me?

That’s a team mate you want to play with

3 Likes

Poor Whitfield couldn’t hide at a coaches place to avoid that one.

3 Likes

He has been a fantastic player for us and I’m so pleased for him that he could reinvent himself and get some more quality time at AFL level. The ultimate team man, these guys are golden for football clubs. Also a great advertisement for investing in mature next division down players. As an industry we are to seduced by the shiny, TAC pathwayed, 18 year old. Warms the cockles to watch a 25 year old, no thrills, backman from Frankston carve out a career and in the red and black no less.

29 Likes

this guy is huge in the forward line

is developing his confidence to be a threat at goals not just defensive pressure

getting to be a pretty good medium/small forward

3 Likes

I’ve had him pegged as a delistee for a long time, but now i’m half thinking we should give him one more year

9 Likes

He’s an absolute beauty. Got me off my seat a few times last night. So good to see him contribute.

3 Likes

After Anzac Day I had him cooked, but in this forward role he’s reinvented himself. Now getting some reward with goals too. The last one where he marks in the goalsquare was a lovely piece of bodywork.

1 Like