#12 Stewart Camry

CRAMERI%20Stewart.png

Season Highlights
22 disps (11 kicks 11 hballs), 7 marks and 3 goals in Rd 12 43-pt win over Gold Coast at Etihad Stadium (15 Jun 2013)
16 disps (13 kicks 3 hballs), 8 marks and 6 goals in Rd 2 148-pt win over Melbourne at the MCG (6 Apr 2013)

Oops, forgot the last two. So you get the double today.

If he's still at the club next year and not hobbling off injured every week, play him as a fkn 3rd tall taking marks around the 50 up to the wing 2011 style.

Good when not injured, which is often.

Needs a lot of work on his game, but I would be ■■■■■■ off if we lost him.

You just know if he leaves he'll kick 45+ goals a season at his new club.

Required player at EFC. 

When it is Hurley/Crameri in the forward fifty we look dangerous.

Too bad neither of them stay healthy enough.

We need to keep him if we can. He has his draw backs - injury, and sometimes flakey in front of goal, but he is improving all the time and we can’t afford to lose a player who is developing into a key fwd. He gives us variety up fwd.

In fact I reckon he is improving his goal kicking each year.

Hurley need to make improvement on his goal kicking. JD also. Just saying.

see ya

When it is Hurley/Crameri in the forward fifty we look dangerous.
Too bad neither of them stay healthy enough.

When Bellcho's in the goal square, taking on and actually outmarking the #1 defender, and Hurley and Crameri are working further out keeping their men away from him, we actually *are* dangerous.

Feel like he's still not really reaching his potential, but a decent year.

I will suck if we lose him. He needs to grow a pair though and stop getting injured.

I will suck if we lose him. He needs to grow a pair though and stop getting injured.

Good on you for having an open mind, but I don't see how that will help.

Funny how some on here always commenting on Crameri's injuries, please check Hurley's injury file.

At least most of the time Crameri is on the field injured or not.   I can't say the same for the other over-paid and over-rated forward star, who so far and yet to live up to his supposed potential. 

If Crameri leaves the EFC,  who will we put up forward to be used as a decoy and who will get smashed and bashed so Hurley can be somewhat protected?

Funny how some on here always commenting on Crameri's injuries, please check Hurley's injury file.

At least most of the time Crameri is on the field injured or not.   I can't say the same for the other over-paid and over-rated forward star, who so far and yet to live up to his supposed potential. 

If Crameri leaves the EFC,  who will we put up forward to be used as a decoy and who will get smashed and bashed so Hurley can be somewhat protected?

This is Stuie Crameri's thread. If you want to complain about Hurls, start your own thread so it can be sent to the trash.

are you joking? I hope so..

You'll do what now?

By the way, to the people criticizing him, stop noticing every little thing and notice how you spell his name,  its number 12, Stewart Crameri and I hope we don't lose him.  He is a valuable member of our team and as a junior played midfield - just thought I'd throw that in.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/stewie-crameri-has-told-essendon-he-wants-to-be-traded-to-the-western-bulldogs/story-fn69a32t-1226726491813