13 Nov 17 - Pre-Season Training Pics

When are seniors back training?

I think they were to start two weeks after.

1 Like

Cheers Killa

1 Like

No problem berger

Mutch is the seediest looking player weve had since… ever. Love him.

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/uploads/default/original/2X/8/88f60d4bf05fe30b097499ba1fa6f0fb1ad81cc5.jpg

These are heart-warming pics.

With the above, my first take was that there is a fight (dust up hahaha) and Mutch is pulling back the white boy by the arm, who is in tears and wanting to jump back in.

3 Likes

Its a brilliant photo.

Great experience for the young players.

2 Likes

Great snap

Good sense of the confidence of certain players.

Parish in right amongst it,Langford, Mutch & Redman too.

Parish’s facial expression a classic

Parish looks like he’s going “ugga booga booga…” and Lav is looking at him thinking…“what the fark, man…”

Check out Longy in the background. Loving his 80’s garage metal look right now

2 Likes

Have just seen this dance comes in video form:

3 Likes

Unsure how else to embed it if you don’t have an account. Sorry.

EDIT: Seems if you click not now it may load?

1 Like

Maybe it’s just me and I don’t like to be that guy, this may be even the wrong place to post it, but the new video posted on EFC website ‘Bombers visit Maningrida’ shows an interview with a teacher up at the school for young indigenous kids wearing a Melbourne Bitters trucker cap. It doesn’t sit well with me and it doesn’t send a great message to the kids and a community that have long had issues with alcohol abuse when your teacher is inadvertently promoting it. Just my 2 cents.

6 Likes

It’s just you

6 Likes

I’d be surprised if that’s the case. I’m not one to sit on a moral high horse or be easily outraged. Just doesn’t sit well with me.

3 Likes

I get what you are saying, but the social problems in NT are not caused by teachers wearing hats with Melbourne Bitter on them. And beer is not illegal.

3 Likes

People in positions of power promoting alcohol to a community with a history of alcohol abuse, I’m surprised you can’t see that’s an issue.
It also doesn’t need to be the cause of the issue for it to be inappropriate.

Anyway as you were

3 Likes

I feel the same way about gambling advertisement during afl games.

14 Likes

Gambling advertising in the game is a disgrace. A good mate of mine was watching a game with his 6 yo son. The dogs were 18 points up and his lad said “1 more goal and we win Dad”. His dad said “what do you mean?”. He then said “don’t we win if we get 24 points up?”.

Very, very sad.

15 Likes