#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

More worrying is the fragility of his body. He is a wonderful player, is quick, slick and magical in the things he can do and how he can bring others into the game. I wonder, if having a lighter frame - the opposition see that as a way to stop him is by using the punching bag method to interfere his flow of the game. Who can be his protector? Ambrose?

1 Like

7 Likes

THANKS, THEN DO IT.

1 Like

Anyone joking about Raz late withdrawals should be permabanned…

18 Likes

The only downside to Fantasia playing tonight, is having to listen to that clown BT, go over the top with his name CONSTANTLY.
I live for the day I can listen to commentators talk the game in a normal voice in a normal tone.
Oh, and I forgot Ling yelling to me all night.
Looks like a bottle of red might be the trick tonight.

1 Like

OHHHHH BOYYYYY!!! Oraaaaaaaaazio Fantasia little give and go, sells a little foot candy, left to right bender, STRAIGHT THROUGH THE I-DIDDLE-DIDDLE!!!

5 Likes

Fanta-seeeeeeeeeeeya.

I can’t believe he’s not doing it. He’s been told Fant-Asia is wrong.

Recently Raz said that Fantaseeeeya is the Italian version and and Fant-asia is the English version. I think he just likes how famous Fant-asia has become though.

2 Likes

And BT gets Orazio wrong too. It should be pronounced Oraat-sio.

2 Likes

BT isn’t doing tonight’s game so everyone can relax

2 Likes

oh noes, how will we know when Orazio gets the ball?

It’s not Fant-Asia either. It’s Fan-tasia.

1 Like

BT is great. One of the few great characters in the AFL media who can switch between being serious and funny/silly/light-hearted. The majority of the other ‘character commentators’ come across as a bit lame if you ask me. As much as I don’t mind Lingy Richo Kingy B.Johnson Darcy, etc. compared to wankers like Dunstall, they really do seem to force the whole jokes/banter mates thing on screen. BT is just a classic Aussie bloke who loves his footy. Really enjoy his subtle digs at Duck, Richo, Lingy, etc.

4 Likes

That’s code for “you’re wrong but it’s OK, you’re too stupid to get it right”.

2 Likes

So after all this time we’re now told it’s fanta see a?

6 Likes

This guy is the best player we have.

5 Likes

Don’t underestimate the clubs ability to convert him!
A few mores years under Woosha and he will turn into Richard Tambling

All my non-EFC supporting mates who think I have an unhealthy infatuation with him and thought he was overrated and the hype doesn’t meet his performance are starting to turn. He will be All-Australian this year provided there are no more injuries or illnesses. He will kick 50+ and IMO will run the Crichton very close…

1 Like

I love the man and he was great last night but I’m going to raise a negative.

He often, like very often, goes completely missing in last quarters.

Background: im in a DT draft league and I have had Fantasia for the last four years. Because I’m always watching Essendon games I obviously follow his scores during the match in real time.

The amount of times (like last night) where he is on track for a great score at 3QT and then only gets a possession or two in the last quarter is absolutely staggering. It happens frequently and has been this way for years. There will be stats to back all this up of course.

I‘m not bagging him, because I love him, and he’s a great player, but if he could learn to be an influential player in last quarters then he would be a complete player and we would be a much better side - particularly in close games where he could be the difference.

3 Likes