#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Good comparison actually

That’s not good. Watching him and Stringer is always my highlight of games.

Raz injured? FFS it just gets worse…

■■■, why???

This is the same as the Joe Daniher OP announcement after Round 8 Carlton loss last year.

So many parallels. Hopefully it’s only a week or 2 and not his season.

We are literally stuck on the hamster wheel of being mediocre

No they didn’t.

Said he will miss this week and next week. But they (SEN) don’t really know how long he will miss.

I’m not surprised. I was scolded by a couple of people here when I said that I don’t think we’ll see Daniher and Fantasia play much together this season. I was hoping that I would be wrong. Think they’ve chosen the wrong strength conditioning program for this guy - one size does not fit all. With these recurrent injuries, it means scar tissue which means more likelihood of injury in future.

What parallels mate?

How vital he and Joe are.

We just lost to the 18th placed side (Carlton and Sydney) and just when you thought this season can get any worse you hear the injury news on Monday morning

No.

He played out the game, it tightened up when he cooled down, club hasn’t had it scanned/assessed yet, could be a corky/strain/tear no one knows yet. I doubt it’s a tear if he played on with it.

1 Like

This is what happens once you start calling him by his preferred pronounciation

1 Like

Ive said for a good year or so he’s like licha

He’ll never have a good run at it. Its sad

1 Like

Anyone that tries to spin this is a moron. From recruiting to fitness to coaching to player development this club continues to be an absolute basketcase.

Smythy will be 50 before this club actually makes considered and tough changes.

1 Like

A lot of blokes become more durable as they hit their mid to late 20s. Don’t write him off just yet.

1 Like

Nah not writing him off. He will come good. We just suffer without him

2 Likes

Yeah he’s about the last player i want injured. It’s a huge blow.

1 Like

I wondered why during the game, he had no strapping on his leg in the first quarter, then he has strapping on it in the second quarter. Then, the strapping was gone again.
Strange it was being treated, then not. Now, he’s out?

He very much seems like the kinda guy who will never get a real good run at it. Thats disappointing. He’s so vital to us

Oh well. BAGS BACK IN

FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS

■■■■

2 Likes