#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Yeah but we have no system. Woosha is coaching in the year 2005 where it’s more about talent than structures and systems

Say that to my face, tough guy.

7 Likes

Pretty much. He’s the new Jason Winderlich

2 Likes

100% agree with you. We have no system. Well, if we do it isn’t visible to any of the supporters, and nor is it working.

Raz has dedicated himself so much to the rehab program he may as well ■■■■■■■ marry it.

2 Likes

Raz wishes his body was as reliable as Winderlich’s.

2 Likes

Well that would be him missing 3 games. So that’s not worse than what they’ve reported.

1 Like

Agree, look at the tigers for example, we need to be able to push through adversity like they have. And like we did when JD went down.

The season can always get worse and it will. Everything that’s happened so far this season from injuries to losses is totally predictable. When you lack skills players are forced to try harder to win. This causes injuries. Did Hawthorn get many injuries during their 3peat? No, because they were the most skilled side in the competition by far and didn’t need to play like Richmond and Bulldogs to fluke a GF win.

I agree… As a person with an Italian name… I do understand how it feels when your name is repeatedly mispronounced by people who have been corrected a number of times.
However, in Caracella’s case I know he prefers Cara-sella… I asked him about it once and he said his background was more Irish than Italian and that is the way his family pronounces it. So you can’t always presume.

Honestly, stick a fork in me too. Send me out with him.

1 Like

Cant believe he is injured again FFS

1 Like

Is he not doing his preparation (stretching, whatevers etc) as carefully has he should? Some players are meticulous with this. Or is it just how he is?

When he’s going at full pace or kicking hard I do wince in fear he’s going to pull up hurt. Daniher is the same now.

Fark this

1 Like

NOT at Essendon

3 Likes

He’s so done that they may as well put him on a raft and push him out to sea-a

Get it? Because his name is Fanta-sea-a.

Get it?

3 Likes

You do want him to stay don’t you

This is a nightmare of a season.

Who is next?

This is ■■■■■■. Raz’s body is ■■■■■■. Our year is ■■■■■■. This club is ■■■■■■. Monday’s are ■■■■■■. ■■■■ off!

1 Like

Stick a fork in this season, we are done.

He is a combo of Winderlich and Cyril.

Orazio is key to our future success, if we can’t come up with an injury prevention program to get his body right for the long-term then we are damned for the foreseeable future.