#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

You could just say “he’s white Cyril”. Because that’s the only thing Windy is bringing to that party

2 Likes

Very disappointing. He’s like our Ferrari… great to look at, performs brilliantly but not so reliable for everyday use! (So I’m told :blush:)

2 Likes

You are ■■■■■■■ joking me right?

Farking Scully and Omera are running around and where are our critical best players on the list over the last 2 years when we have needed them to turn around this dumpster fire of on on field performance.

FARKING INJURED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN

YOU CAN GIVE ME MY FARKING MONEY BACK

2 Likes

Sadly we were done even before the season started. - too many injuries during pre-season and a miss-managed lead up to round 1.

Settle J. Carlisle… it’s not like you’re in any better nick since you left

2 Likes

This is so, so farkin disappointing.
I just want to go to the footy with my son and watch this guy play.
The team is consistently disappointing, but at least some enjoyment is derived from watching this maestro at work.
Instead, you just hold your breath every time he strides out further than 75%, and you just know he ain’t playing more than 3 games in a row at full fitness.

Life’s tough, and there are bigger problems in the world, I get that.
But man, from a football perspective, given the level of care and emotional investment we all possess towards this once great club, missing him till (at least) post the Bye is heart breaking stuff, and will probably cost us another win or 2.

FARK

16 Likes

I am prepared to accept that we will only get a handful of games out of him every season.

7 Likes

Ok thing I’ll you’re right. We should put him on ice and only bring him out for our ritual finals belting that happens about once every 5 years

Haha, one or two games during the season where he will get injured, then the weeks off in cotton wool followed by our ritual finals hiding. :slight_smile:

Fantasia Daniher Laverde
Brown Stewart McKernan

RIP

1 Like

We are more than boned if Fantasia is out…

Literally the last AFL ready leadup forward in the cupboard.

What a joke!!! What an utter joke.

Simply can’t figure out how to get them on the park.

The same blokes doing the same ground hog day farking injuries.

Stringer and Tippa go pretty well. But yeah that’s it

We’ve been ok for soft tissue injuries in the last couple of years, but this year the amount is way too high.

He’s done.

So, what do Hawthorn’s Medical department and Physio’s have that we don’t???

Disappointing. I feel like I should be blaming the Club’s football mediocrity or perhaps Dan Richardson…but no, it’s clear this is because of the maggots, when will Essendon stand up to them for injuring our players calves FFS.

1 Like

A cutting edge supplements program?

6 Likes

NO KIDDING. Well, FMD!!!

2 Likes