#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Ken Hinkley but not sure for how long???

Context is everything - wtf was that about?

He’s from Camperdown.

1 Like

Footy journalists are parasites. I pretend not to read them all the time.

1 Like

That’s what I did continuously on the true to the red sash Facebook group. Got kicked out the other week. Bunch of nuffies on there

3 Likes

I suspect they’re all here too.

2 Likes

Fark McGowan is a real Essendon hater. Now he’s claiming Mosquito will never make it.

*well that’s how I’m interpreting this tweet.

2 Likes

I’d really like to see more players publicly sticking up for one another when some of these stories come out. I know they’ve got nothing to gain personally from doing it, but eventually the worm would turn and people would regard these ‘journalists’ with the disdain they deserve.

2 Likes

Another example of some trade news is regarding the Hill boys at Freo. Brad apparently is seeking a move back to Victoria, with his Mrs a Melbourne girl and she wants to move east for family reasons. Rumours have been around even last year about this. Is this just scuttlebutt? Tom Browne has Hill’s manager on the record confirming it! That’s a REAL story and factual reporting unlike the nonsense surrounding Raz. Raz and his manager have both come out and shut the whole thing down. Massive difference in a story based on factual information directly from the source and a load of clickbait BS.

6 Likes

I would hate for him to leave the bombers but wouldn’t blame him for wanting to go back to Radelaide. @Aceman is on the money, awesome place to live and you don’t have to be rich to enjoy a good lifestyle.

More worried about his constant injuries.

4 Likes

Not sure who he supports but I’ve noticed he’s a real Hawthorn lover

2 Likes

He’s denied it on bombertv but maybe I’m behind the times on that one.

Looked sheepish. Might be pulling the wool over our eyes.

Was you dad Vince Snetterton Lewis, talking about Dinsdale Pirahna, after Dinsdale nailed his head to the floor?

3 Likes

What an odd sentence.

7 Likes

What language is this?

3 Likes

this man speaks for me.

3 Likes

I’m still trying to work out what this means -
“Honestly, I slid in her DMs bad”

1 Like

People will read into it what they will. I’m more heartened that Raz and his manager have poured cold water over it rather than say nothing as silence would concern me more, as it did with the Ryder situation.

End of the day, there’s no “saga” to screw us over into a low-ball trade. Raz has 2 years left on his deal, so if he did want back to SA at the end of this season we should be able to get maximum value. I’ve been through us losing Wanganeen, by far the best player we’ve lost in my lifetime, and Ryder, which was the biggest ■■■■ act out of anyone to depart the club. Raz I’m sure would, if it came to it, leave in a classy manner. But I’m hopeful it was a BS clickbait article. Taking him and his manager at face value. Look forward to seeing him struct his stuff in perfect sunny conditions tomorrow at the 'G!

Taking Orazio at his word then worse case scenario is he’s with us for the rest of this year, next year and the year afterwards.
So two and a good bit more years of Orazio. Just hope he can stay fit for long periods.

Anyone who isn’t fully conversant with all Python sketches does not deserve to be included in a civilised conversation.

2 Likes