#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

My dad who is a photographer entered and won a competition, but then bagged the competition because the award they handed out was crap. He was subsequently banned from the next years competition but entered anyway and won under the name DP Dinsdale.

3 Likes

Pythonese.

1 Like

Can’t believed I forgot where “cruel man but fair” came from, consistently brilliant stuff.

1 Like

I’ll just be happy when he drops another lazy 4 goals on Callum fkn Mills.
Average to good player who is fapped about way too often in the media.

I also wish to troll the Swan boards on Bigfooty this weekend, as I’m in a rather combative mood.
Seriously, just F*CK OFF Sydney !

10 Likes

Me too.

In fact I took a screenshot of some comments on BigFooty just so I can use them should we win.

Arrogant ■■■■■.

!

2 Likes

Hahaha.

We say ■■■■ like that too.

1 Like

Yes but it’s funny when it’s about other teams :wink::stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Very good point. :joy:

1 Like

■■■■ club. If they were any good they’d still be called South Melbourne.

1 Like

you fools are still on about this? let it go, hes staying.

2 Likes

Really isn’t worth the emotional energy worrying about it. It’s taken me too many years to work this out.

hell, I’m still busy trying to get over paddy Ryder leaving:-(

1 Like

Great attitude!

Get in there and take no prisoners!

I’m tipping Fantasia to kick the first goal of the game. Go Bombers!

Over 300 posts since I last read and can’t be bothered reading. Can somebody tell me whether he’s gone or not?

I take the majority of the 300 posts were puns?

Clearly absolutely nowhere near full fitness and apart from that one goal did sweet FA today.

He is absolutely droppable right now and basically any player who can compete for 4 qtrs at 80% intensity would be a massive upgrade.

4 Likes

Saw him give up the chance in our forward line a few times today.

Obviously fitness is the issue. But we need the forwards to apply pressure.

1 Like

He’s a worry.

Fantasias strength is his ability to work over his opponent and lose them in traffic.

The goal aside which we can put down to ■■■■ and he doesn’t look dangerous at all.

Our small brigade have been our strength in the past but Fantasia and Walla are both down on their best.

2 Likes

Yep 100%.

It’s a worrying sign that he’s playing but obviously not able to generate the power he normally does.

It’s often how they speak about OP post-season ie; “the advice was that playing wouldn’t make it worse”.

Whatever is wrong with him he’s a liability at the moment and should be dropped for a player that can give us more particularly in terms of forward-half pressure.

1 Like

If his name was Myers or Daniher, this thread would have another few thousand posts.

Going at half rat power.

3 Likes