#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

One things for sure, North will put a lot of time into him next week, even if they feel he’s running below 100%.

He has absolutely burnt them the last 2 clashes between the sides.

2 Likes

Needs to lift. Been really flat. Almost as if he’s got something else on his mind :thinking:

2 Likes

Clearly on one leg. Him & Stringer. Not sure Guelfi was anywhere near 100% either.

Watched him closely at the game today.
Something is amiss.

3 Likes

Give Mynott a go up forward

3 Likes

Considering Stringer didn’t think he was fit going into the game, you’d have to think Raz hasn’t been either.
Bit of a worry that he’s not looking any better after his 4th game back.

1 Like

Half rat power is being kind. His defensive pressure seems to be pretty down as well. He needs to find form and quick because when he isn’t the whole forward line struggles

Pretty much invisible for the majority of the game

1 Like

Maybe we need to use Fantasia the way Hawthorn used Cyril in bursts.

I think Orazio needs to let someone else in and return when his body is 100 per cent and only if he is willing to give 100 per cent

1 Like

His current form isn’t worthy of the name Orazio.

He’s just Horace at the moment.

3 Likes

Bar a couple of standout games he’s either been injured or had no impact on the contest.

Really ordinary season to date, not going to help his trade value for us.

1 Like

Raz played a good first half against Hawks, hasn’t looked like it since.

I just find it interesting how little stick he’s copping. He’s a big boy now, in the leadership group for the 2nd year.

If Snelling gets a kick tomorrow I’d have no hesitation bringing him in for Raz.

1 Like

He’s injured. And it ■■■■■ me that they continue to play him.

1 Like

He’s injured and he cannot get near his usual top speed.

When he get gets the footy though hes still dangerous.

2 Likes

No ■■■■!

Playing like hes already dreaming of port.

Ive watched some highlights from yesterday, from what I could see behind play he’s being held off the ball by Mills about 5-6 times, nothing done about it in terms of a free kick. Held, having his run blocked. He’s probably an easy target at the minute because he’s playing under duress. Minimum he’s drawing the opposition’s best small/mid sized defender.

What’s up captain grumpy pants?

Yup. Hangdog like when interviewed also.

If I’m Adelaide, I’m lining raz up for a trade now (or wait for free agency to give up nothing).

Besides the fact that he is from SA, they are the team out of the whole league that need him the most.

Their forward line is cooked. Betts, Walker, Jenkins are just about done. Lynch is going okay.

Murphy won’t make it and Stengle obviously hasn’t impressed for them.

They need a Raz type so desperately.