#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Trying a different running style

1 Like

Jogging?

10 Likes

It will come, still an extremely dangerous player even at 70% who gets to the right places
Read the ball off the spillage & got a great amount of distance on that snap that led to tippa’s game winner.

3 Likes

Calling Williams the equivalent of Saad is a bit of a stretch. I think he needs to have a rest until he is right and the likes of Snelling should be given a chance to create some forward pressure.

1 Like

As I said “North’s equivalent”, so a budget model :rofl:
Williams creates a lot from defence and is a very good defensive tagger. If Fanta doesn’t play he probably goes to Walla and who knows what would’ve happened

1 Like

Is something wrong Orazio? You kicked 4 against these guys last time.

Watsa matta you…

8 Likes

RACIST

2 Likes

It was coming

1 Like

I’d spare him the trip to Adelaide. He’s clearly not right. He still laid 4 tackles so his effort on defence is there but his ability to get separation on his opponent is gone. That shows a lack of explosive power. Wouldn’t surprise if it is a groin issue. Might as well give Snelling a debut in his home state…

1 Like

I would go Snelling or Ham

1 Like

Yep. Keep him in Melbourne. Away from any sneaky Crows / Power recruiting catchups.

1 Like

My favourite player but he needs to be dropped. He is out of sorts at the moment

Soz if this sounds critical, but Raz was Casper the Friendly Ghost today (minus that late and important kick in the last). He isn’t ‘building back his fitness’ or some other rubbish, he is simply way out of touch and can’t impact the contest whatsoever. I think he was even given a brief spell on the ball today, but it made zero diff.

His positioning during games has been appalling. And defenders are ragdolling him any time he collects the ball. Seems to have temporarily lost his explosive pace and evasiveness. Gave Walla zero support today.

Perhaps, he needs a run in the magoos, regardless of his talent. Snelling has earnt/earned a game. Problem is that the magoos have a bye next week, so Raz isn’t gunna find form anywhere then. Looks like he stays in and we hope that he will turn it around pronto. Must be close to being dropped, though.

Edit: Or Begs. Thanks @andrewb

3 Likes

He has big hands.

If we are going to drop Fantasia then surely Begley comes back first.

(Not that we are going to drop fantasia)

He’s clearly injured, regardless of the result today, it is a stupid decision to keep playing him.

2 Likes

Slender too

Kicked the ball in to Lav and Tippa for the win.

I’m going to guess you don’t read the VFL threads.

2 Likes