#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Errr … What role is Snelling playing in the VFL?

1 Like

Playing like a guy who’s mind is elsewhere

2 Likes

Think you’ll find he’s injured. Too classy for it to be anything else.

2 Likes

Yep

this thread is depressing. i’ll be in one of the happy threads if you guys need me!

What rubbish

3 Likes

Guy who can play football.

1 Like

Not a chance he is anywhere close to fit. Just give him the week off to rest, then bring him back to face GC and hopefully kick a few and get his confidence up

Him playing right now is not doing Raz or the team any favours

3 Likes

Didn’t you say Norf would roast us?

Nah just around 5 goals. Adelaide will DEFINITLEY roast us tho.

Probably the only guy on our list who could put in a game like Tippa did yesterday.

Keep him in, it’ll click, even if it doesn’t, the opposition need to pay him some respect.

3 Likes

He’s come back from injury heaps of times and hasn’t missed a beat. His big weapon is his pace, when he puts the after burners on he leaves everyone for dead. He’s not backing himself in to burn off his opponents (groin injury is my guess). In the last five minutes when he wasn’t thinking about his injury, he showed up. I’m happy to back him in - just needs more time to build the confidence in his body.

1 Like

Forward line has had no continuity and Orazio is playing a sacrificial role to get our forward structures right. The current group of players is as good as it’s going to get for the rest of the season and he’s providing he’s leadership to get the most out of it.
He was on the ground more than he ever has been and in transition that’s the best I’ve seen our forwards set up. Once everyone is playing there role correctly Fantasia will get the freedom to strive again.

Watched the game again and he is woefully out of form, either that or his body isn’t right…
How many games of VFL did he play after his recent injury before he came back into the team?
Not sure he played any, but I don’t really know.

I am starting to question the whole Fantasia aura.

Is it better to play a guy like Sneiling in the same spot when you know he will give you more of everything & perhaps the same number of goals ? Its a big call - but I think its time for Fantasia to have a few game in the VFL to find some form & Sneiling to come in as his replacement.

2 Likes

He is clearly playing injured.

Could not break out of a jog all game.

1 Like

His onfield leadership is pretty important, sets up the forward line which might be why they are remiss to give him a rest.

1 Like

He is playing like a guy ■■■■ scared of tearing something.

12 Likes

That is myers like spin about how he is doing this magicsl stuff outside of getting the ball.

He may well be helping setting up the structures, but ita not cos he is sacrificing his game, he is lam at present , like i keep saying, he only has one effort in him when the ball is in his vacinity, once thats done he just stops to a walk, or stands still.
That is un fantasia like.

He is not sacrificing his game, this is the best he can offer at present, 3hich isnt good enough.
But he probably wont be dropped

As long as it isn’t his contract, we’ll manage.

1 Like

Do the satellite tracking figures for players get published anywhere?
I would like to know Raz’ km travelled in last night’s game against how far he was running earlier in the year. And no of sprints as well.
That will tell us if he is carrying an injury or not. It certainly looks to me like he is not running anywhere near as much as he usually does.