#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Cooked. Just trade him. If we could get a first rounder for him if be happy

2 Likes

I’d rather clean out the medical team and get some blokes in that can manage Fanta and others better

23 Likes

I call BS.

Some people are never happy.

3 Likes

People want to trade him so when he kicks 50 goals in a season at Port Adelaide they have something else to complain about.

5 Likes

The thought of Rozee and Fantasia playing in Ports forwardline is sickening

3 Likes

Will never happen because if Raz went there we’d want Rozee as part of the trade.

Never in a million years would Port do that

2 Likes

Yeah i was joking. I’d hope the same about us with Raz.

1 Like

If we can’t get his body right we might not have a say in it unfortunately

Has anyone checked with Marc McGowan to confirm if Orazio has returned to Adelaide this weekend?

2 Likes

But… but… he didn’t say this year. Or the next. Or the next to next. Just at some stage…

2 Likes

According to Rama on RSN this morning he’s got a knee injury.

ok. Is that a new injury?

Is he just speculating or does he claim to know something?

If he does leave, I think it will be to the Crows. Betts will be out of contract at the end of next season, and I think he will probably retire. I think Adelaide will make a big play for Raz during the 2020 trade period.

If that is the case, I just hope next year he stays fit and has an All-Australian season. This would mean we could ask for two first round picks back in the trade. I don’t want him to leave us, but I just have this feeling it will happen.

I’ve had that feeling since he first joined us.

I doubt he was speculating, he’s still very much in the know regarding Essendon.

1 Like

I think that was a mistake.

Get better soon Rama.

30 Likes

And being Raz’s manager might help also

Woosh said hip however. Rama knee?

Sticky tape holding him together