#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Where are Joey and Hooksey?

3 Likes

He has well and truly announced himself as the match winner in our forward half.

We have plenty of other viable options to goal now as well which is great, but I reckon we are going to see opposition teams really targeting him physically throughout a game now.

1 Like

Why are hooker and jd missing from that list?

Call me Orazio Colmanelli

6 Likes

Liz Lukin and her cronies.

1 Like

Ha, I was so focussed on Raz up near the top that I missed that our tall timber wasn’t showing. They are obviously scared of what we are building and trying to pretend it is not happening. Fark them all.

EFA

11 Likes

Yeah, when Zaharakis kicked that goal I went “yes” because we really needed that to properly ice the game. Then I looked at the replay and thought Zaharakis is lucky he kicked that because Raz would have run to about 20m out on an easy angle with no pressure. Still he got it so fair play.

2 Likes

One of the best things about Raz, is he KICKS STRAIGHT! FInally, a forward who can be counted on to kick straight 80% of the time, haven’t had a safe kick for goal for years, maybe since Paddy.
Other teams will put more work into him now, but gonna have to be really quick to defend his leads.
Very impressive, keep going!

4 Likes

Yep. Zaka violated the no 1 rule we ere taught in junior footy - handball off instead of running around the corner yourself. Got away with it.

I missed his post-match interview. Anybody got a link?

all on the website

Thanks mate.

FFS he got the goal… Get off his back!

6 Likes

3 Essendon players in the top 10 of the Coleman, what the fark is going on?! Hope we smash Carlton by 100+ points this weekend. Fantasia with 7, Daniher 5, Hooker 4, Tippa And Colyer with 3 each. Casboult with 0 goal 3 behinds 3 out of bounds on the full.

10 Likes

Raz wont/can’t get 7 this week.

He’s shown himself now & Fk Carlton will surely tag him out of the ga … oh fk it … I can’t even finish the joke …

3 Likes

I love this notion that clubs will all of a sudden now lock down on Raz, like they were just letting him do whatever the ■■■■ he wanted and not giving him an opponent…

4 Likes

He had guys all over him at the stoppages, as did Heppel.

Razzle Dazzle ain’t no sleeper. He’s a bona fide problem for the opposition.

I think we can, with a fair degree of confidence and a decent sample size, multiply their current totals by 11 and that what they’ll finish up on this season. Hooker with 55, Joe with 66 and Raz with 99. Oh, so close.

Edit: yes I’m being sarcastic.

What is interesting is that a lot of his goals are coming from leads. To me this points to better delivery from the midfield.For the last couple of years it has been that last kick into the forward fifty that has been killing us. I remember in the game against North last year, when our midfield got on top in the 3rd and 4th quarter suddenly our forward line opened up.
That’s not to deny that he hasn’t kicked some terrific crumbing goals.

2 Likes

From memory, the first time I noticed him was a couple of years back at the Gabba. Played mostly mid and was taking guys on through the middle. My thought then was he could turn into something.

But his first half against GWS last year he was unplayable, and would have almost carried us to the win if he wasn’t taken out in the third quarter. That’s when I knew we had something special!