#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Clearly not being serious if you don’t include at least 3 finals

6 Likes

To be fair to Zaha, I don’t reckon Raz would’ve passed it in the same situation. Sometimes greed is good.

2 Likes

Especially when the other side of the coin is Jetta.

3 Likes

It was a great piece of play by Zaharakis.

1 Like

Dude, you’re doing it wrong! :slight_smile:

I hope Cale kicks 20…

2 Likes

Should look more like this…

2 Likes

My fat ■■■ take all bandwagon room

Oh I agree. But I’d be saying the same thing then, Raz better have kicked it (in this hypothetically) if he chose not to 1-2 it back to the player with the easier shot.

Greed is fine if you execute.

2 Likes

If you can kick the goal, then kick the #### goal.

4 Likes

Second week in a row that Raz has been named in the AFL team of the week.

4 Likes

Thank God Zaka took the onus to kick the goal - Too often players try to create the extra handball to get the perfect shot at goal - My eyes tell me that nearly half the time this created no shot at goal.

7 Likes

Raz has now put himself into the category of making other teams players crap their dacks about playing on him. It’s an aura that a few special players get as their opponent tries like hell to figure out how to stop them and as soon as they can’t they give up and accept they will be towelled up for the day.

Very few players can overcome a constant barrage of pressure put on them by an opponent who is faster, more agile, better mark, has better endurance and commands the footy regularly. It creates a mental barrier that is very tough to get over.

Some taggers can handle it, but it is usually in the centre where they can be less exposed. In the forward line when the small forward gets ahold of you with 2-3 in the first half you’re cooked.

If the competition tries to plan around stopping him they will open up the Tippa and KPF threats to more option.

How do you stop a small forward who is super fast, has is confidence sky high and kicking bags of goals?..

you can’t

5 Likes

He is not short of confidence is young Raz, he loves a good yap.

Watch teams try to rough him up and hopefully the umps will protect him, he will draw frees and that will further annoy teams and opposition coaches

3 Likes

RAZ

3 Likes

can’t wait to see him play again

2 Likes

RAZONGA

4 Likes

RAV

Should play the fanatasia theme song eveytime he enters the field, WWE style

RAZOOKA!!