#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

This guy is as good as Dusty Martin in a one on one contest in the forwardline.

Doesn’t know the meaning of “out of position”.

Kicked 4 and it wasn’t even one of his best. Love him.

5 Likes

He ran through the middle once or twice, didn’t he? Such a great weapon when you have a such a multitude of smalls that you can use one of them through the middle from time to time.

1 Like

indeed. you can’t miss it.

1 Like

I felt like Bruce with that question I responded to you with. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think its safe to say Ace loves his 2nd son more than his first.

Poor John Butcher.

8 Likes

This guy is going to shatter JD’s 43 snags from last year.

It’s so weird having a forward who can consistently kick bags.

1 Like

Great to have a small forward who has just a instinct for goal and can kick accurately. Future star!

Just a ■■■■■■ ripper, love him.

I watched him really closely today. His ability to use his (not huge) body at his age to protect a position is amazing. He also knows exactly where the ball will fall so knows where to be. So glad he extended his contract.

4 Likes

Yep, he protects the space so freaking well.

He’s got such good footbal smarts its just unbelievable. He just knows exactly where the ball is going to land / bounce / drop which is the hallmark of any great small forward.

He’s a star. Hes also the AA forward pocket (along with Eddie) if they named the side tomorrow.

3 Likes

My favourite moment was when he kicked that goal in the last and went straight up to shove and give lip to the Pies bloke who bumped him after he missed the shot on half time.

4 Likes

Love how for a small guy he can protect/hold space when a high ball is coming in.

2 Likes

It is so novel having a forward who LOVES HAVING SHOTS ON GOAL!!!

1 Like

I noticed that today too. He’s skinny and really, could just be pushed over, but he holds his ground and keep his opponent out of position well. Smart footballer who will only get better!

2 Likes

Not only is he a ripping good player.

He makes every other teammate within 20 metres of him better.

2 Likes

Makes it all look effortless, doesn’t he? What he does is anything but easy.

Eddie Betts, Toby Greene, Daniel Menzel have all kicked more goals than Fantasia. Robbie Gray equal.

But Rioli, he’s special.

2 Likes