#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Cyril beats Fantasia for AFL team of the week;

Cyril - 15 touches, 3 marks, 6 tackles, kicks 1.1

Fanta - 18 touches, 6 marks, 2 tackles, kicks 4.1

Bit of humour from the AFL.

22 Likes

Im using that for a Twitter whinge

Probably the same guy picks the team of the week as have the coaches votes for ANZAC Day seeing as though one coach gave him BOG and the other gave him doughnuts!

Yeah but what do the AFL PLAYER RANKINGS say

Toby Greene might have a bit to say about that, but I get you point. He’s only going to better. What a beauty.

Right now hard to argue that he isn’t the most inform small forward in the comp. 10.1 from set shots this year. Move over Betts and Rioli.

I hope it is coming… but he isn’t quite there yet. Betts still by far the best small forward. Rioli isn’t even in the same postcode as Betts.

Brandon Matera is running 15 goals 2 behinds from all shots. No reason to state this, just noticed it today and thought “that’s pretty accurate”.

2 Likes

I don’t know how good this guy might become - but the beauty is he is farking outstanding already. Great to witness the emergence of a star of the competition. Kudos Keane and Dodoro.

2 Likes

Could you imagine if our midfield was dominant most games? He’d kick 50+. Already has 19 after 8 and on track for 40+.

1 Like

Love watching him. Besides the obvious dash, goalsense and skills - he is ■■■■■■ hard to beat and he keeps his feet/ recovers at lightning pace. Did it a few times tonight. ■■■■■■ impressive. Matchwinner.

I can’t work out if he’s a white Tipungwuti, … or if Walla is a black Fantasia …??

10 Likes

Razzle Dazzle

This guys development has been staggering, is an absolute joy to watch and imo is one of the best 1 on 1 players going around.
It is a strange feeling being confidant watching an Essendon player kick a set shot.

3 Likes

Keeps his feet in so many contests.

2 Likes

Raci…oh wait…no…yes…oh I don’t know.

8 Likes

Haven’t watched him this year but really wanted him over the off season. He can play.

2 Likes

Never looks surprised when he does something amazing. SWAG.

1 Like

Made Guthrie look like a ■■■■■■■ Scania

1 Like

As long as he is signed up I will be happy.

My boy

1 Like