#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Signed on for 2 years a few weeks ago.

I look Jason Castangna from Richmond and think a poor mans Fantasia lol

3 Likes

Would have picked Essendon If it weren’t for Asaga.

His work running off the HBF was incredible in the last quarter, was instrumental in ways as important than kicking big time goals, so clean and quick at ground level

He’s reached “makes defenders legit ■■■■ themselves and give away poor free kicks” level.

2 Likes

Can’t remember the last time we had a small forward worthy of the oppositions best tagger…?

It threw their midfield I reckon.

I can’t remember the last time we had a small forward worthy of anything at all…

We now have 3 at once.

12 Likes

Davey was actually pretty good but mostly forgotten

6 Likes

I’m not basing this off anything other than vague memory, but the rule seems to be if Razzle kicks a goal in the first quarter… We win.

3 Likes

He was okay for about 5min but then ruined by injuries. His best asset was his defensive pressure. The 3 guys we have now aren’t just one dimensional defensive forwards. They are genuine small forward threats who can win their one on one’s, damaging when the ball hits the ground, AND provide excellent defensive pressure. And now they’re pushing into the midfield more and impacting around the stoppages (Walla particularly).

1 Like

Love him. Absolute joy to watch him play footy - I still can’t believed we’ve finally found ourselves some small forwards!

IMO, one of Raz’s biggest strengths is his ability to bounce straight back up to his feet once he goes to ground/lays a tackle. It’s something Betts and Cyril do exceptionally well and always means that they’re never really out of the contest.

2 Likes

Guthrie IS a Scania. Prototype modern day bruise-free footballer…

1 Like

Comparisons to Betts and Rioli are probably still a lttle premature but he’s certainly gaining ground fast.

One thing he does have on both is his ability to play through the midfield.

Saturday night he was lining up off the back of the square and wing at center bounces and was linking up through midfield with real pace. Has ability to turn a game if the game is in the balance.

1 Like

He rarely loses 1 on 1s, he’s really good at keeping his feet and body strength

1 Like

HAHAHA!! Don’t make me laugh.

NO ONE is better at football ever than Rioli ever in history you stupid idiot.

5 Likes

The kind of guy who’ll put one through dead-centre from 45 to stop the rot after the rest of the team has missed six consecutive set shots.

5 Likes

Hi Bruce!

He is easily the most talented player on the list. Has Michael Long type talent; in my view was our best player on Saturday though Joe and Hurls were great as well.

He makes very few mistakes, is so clean with his touch and is tough and strong.

What I love is the confidence the whole team has in the mosquito fleet. Everyone is willing to kick to them one on one and/or kick it out into space in front of them.

We are very blessed to have Fanta, Walla, Colyer and Green in our team. Their cohesion is amazing.

1 Like

Whether or not someone is a more accurate kick than him isn’t the only point. He killed off the Cats dream of a fairy tale comeback win, which they would not have deserved, in the last quarter. Didn’t falter, didn’t panic, was cool the way he slotted his last goal.

The new Ice Man, a worthy sobriquet, for someone as cool under pressure as the great Neale Daniher. This is what l will call him from now on.

6 Likes