#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

…or 1 on 3

1 Like

Weitering?

1 Like

Is that you Bruce?

and when he does go down, he’s so damn quick to get back up again.

Man, that 1 handed pickup at pace then handball to Joe for the goal in the 4th was sensational.

Load blown

7 Likes

His last quarter was spectacular. Not sure the rest of the game that he was deserving of votes, but whatever!

I thought Tippa had an all-round better game.

4 Likes

We should hire Nathan Basset as a talent scout seems to have a good eye for picking talent.

3 Likes

All our best kids are genuine match winners and McGrath will become the best of them and he hasn’t even started yet.

OMFG I’m excited.

2 Likes

I think he’d be one of our absolute best mids as of tomorrow if played as a mid - that’s how good he is. he’d be right up there with Zach.
strong, precise, quick hands, makes great decisions (loved the lateral handpass to Joe, overriding other options, so he could slot the goal on the run), 2-way player…
not saying he should be there (cue thread: “Fantamid/ Fantafwd”) but it shows just how good he is.

Raz is mercs 100%.

■■■■ i loved mercuri.

10 Likes

Ken Oath, It’s like he’s covered with springs, he bounces off carnts and the deck when he (rarely) goes to ground.
He’s manic when he gets the ball in his sights

Step off

12 Likes

Forgive him,… for he knows not what he says.

Would have been about 5 when Mercs retired, unborn when he was in full flight.

What was albert thurgood like ya withered tree?

I’ll just leave this here:

http://thecarltondraft.bigcartel.com/product/bt-ooorazio-shirt

3 Likes

That tee so needs to fark off the BT pic and put a Fanta selling candy face on it.

5 Likes

Yes, Danger pls style with a voice cloud saying BT pls

1 Like

One of the best, absolute rolls Royce…skills were unbelievable and he was a great mark for his size. 1999 what a year…that game winner v the Dogs on a Friday night from outside 50 was amazing

1 Like

I was sure that was a pizz take.

It’s real? What the actual …?

1 Like

I just love the razzle dazzle… That snap in the first was just magic. You expect this stuff from him every game now.