#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Personally enjoyed the qualifying final the most

(GF result aside)

“Fantasia” is a Disney movie…

1 Like

Not quite, but I did have my belt ready to be a noose if the result went the other way.

Smashing Carlton by 45 points, and then hanging it on all the Carlton supporters that spent the week bragging that they’ll beat us in the Prelim again.

It was sweet vengeance.

1 Like

I blame Glenn Manton

Parkin still managed to whinge about a non-free late in the first costing them the game.

Rama got away with a fairly blatant throw which ended in us kicking a goal at the City End.

Yeah…one goal is worth 45 points, and from memory, we eased down a lot late in the game.

We Took the pedal off in the last quarter. But you know, we had a grand final to play the following week.

Unlike Carlton who regard Preliminary finals as Grand finals.

2 Likes

If I wanted to feel like ■■■■ I’d go visit the Saga thread. Let’s stay positive and talk about Raz please

1 Like

I agree. When do you guys think he’ll ask to be traded to Adelaide?

8 Likes

Me too.
About as good as footy can get; complete destruction & humiliation of the previous year’s (lucky) premier.

1 Like

We had older guys/stars sitting on the bench in the second half, including Wallis who spent much of the second half in the shower and then got around in a dressing gown for the rest of the match

Ummm…yeah…

People actually call him ‘Disney’ though?

About time pick 2 in the 2006 draft came good.

5 Likes

No '99 prelim no 2000 season

3 Likes

Sold a nice bit of candy there

Hi ho Orazio!

Overdue for a bag of 4+

1 Like

I don’t mind if he doesn’t hit the scoreboard if he keeps having a similar impact between the arches

4 Likes

Def been playing higher up ground. In at more centre bounces etc.

That play he was involved in getting on end of ball at back of square, one two with Zac, and then streaming through centre was awesome.

At McDonalds?

8 Likes

Fanta with the meal?

5 Likes